Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 21, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €14.88

81ahQQMuV8L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to seeing the artwork as no pic is available on their site at the moment...

Will it have the same art as Zavvi?
Don't personally have news on this specific title, but decision makers may have decided to use same art....we'll have to see. Sometimes it is not a priority to create different from that released in another territory. Fingers crossed for fans, that it is different.

Don't personally have news on this specific title, but decision makers may have decided to use same art....we'll have to see. Sometimes it is not a priority to create different from that released in another territory. Fingers crossed for fans, that it is different.
I am probably one of the few that wanted the exact same zavvi steel as I never got my steelbook & went oos

Unfortunately, the Italian market is considered as a third world country for steelbook edition , only as an example Divergent is the worst edition released in the world IMHO , I've the Zavvi release of Jumanji . I hope to be proved wrong

i just saw this for first time ever, and all the effects were really bad, i liked the story but if i didnt get the UK edition at the time, now i'm sure i wont get this one either...

It used to be good back in the days... Haven't seen it for like 10 years now so can't really say how I'd feel about this one now ;)

• Informative
Reactions: tono06