USA
Release: December 1st, 2014
Purchase: Jumanji (Sold Out!)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Gloss, Embossed
Group Buy: Click HERE

JUMANJI SBR24029SBUV_3D EARLY TRADE - THE HUT STEELBOOK EXCLUSIVE.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Only just seen the shot of the inside art on the Zavvi site and I almost had a nerdgasm,this could be the best steelbook in the world EVER!! For once I hope they go with a plain back (with the wood effect of course) hope they don't mess with it like the photo on Guardians of the Galaxy steelbook

Only just seen the shot of the inside art on the Zavvi site and I almost had a nerdgasm,this could be the best steelbook in the world EVER!! For once I hope they go with a plain back (with the wood effect of course) hope they don't mess with it like the photo on Guardians of the Galaxy steelbook
Yeah, I think maybe they were being reverential to Williams' passing... In any event, that package (if put together well) could be the best thing Zavvi's EVER done! (Oh please please please please have some tiny DICE inside!!!)
image.jpg

Hmmm......I have this on order but not sure if I should cancel and wait for a price drop.

I'm not convinced they've shifted all of these (again). I would imagine it has a niche following and can see myself getting stung like countless times before with so many other titles that 'sold out'. I already have the Amaray. It is an awesome design however.

Hmmm......I have this on order but not sure if I should cancel and wait for a price drop.

I'm not convinced they've shifted all of these (again). I would imagine it has a niche following and can see myself getting stung like countless times before with so many other titles that 'sold out'. I already have the Amaray. It is an awesome design however.

I think you should keep your order since this is shaping up to be one of the best steelbooks this year and since it's not to pricey to begin with if it does drop in price at least you won't loose out too much. I get what you mean, zavvi have a lot of releases that are still in stock and probably will drop in price soon.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Nobody is suggesting cancel but it ain't sold out at a 2k print run ,you can still get almost all the disney titles and they're off a 4k print run ,disney not a run of the mill family movie .

A Steelbook design that for once looks like some real thought was put into it yet there is talk of cancellation. :rolleyes:

A Steelbook design that for once looks like some real thought was put into it yet there is talk of cancellation. :rolleyes:

Some people will probably cancel this out of principal. I've cancelled many pre-orders with Zavvi due to misleading loyal customers with this "Sold Out" hogwash just out of mere principal. Some will argue "it's a business practise" and expect us to sit down and shut up but I don't like it. It's a lovely looking design, but the worst that will happen is this will end up £30 on the bay, but I highly doubt it.

I don't know alot of the 2K limited production steels that were £17.99 like 3:10 yuma and stargate and those were region B locked sold out quickly and are now hard to find. Jumanji is £14.99 and region free, plus was a popular movie. I would not hold my breath if you hoping they come back in stock.

Anyone received a confirmation email yet? Had two extra copies ordered to sell on and maybe help some fellow members but my money is so tight I couldn't justify it so even though I'm sure I'd have no trouble selling them on I had to cancel them :( but at least it's two more that will go back up for someone who really wants it not some scalper...