Jumanji: The Next Level (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 13, 2020
Purchase link: Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Amazon
Price: £29.99 (Zoom & HMV & Zavvi) - £30 (Amazon)
Finish: Spot gloss. No 'bossing.

12380126-9394755425639235.jpg
uhdrk2566sb_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Stygian
It's ok to say go Filmarena... but I do not want to pay stupid amounts of money for a cardboard sleeve and artcards. I would happily settle for a great amaray addition that had 3d tbh!

I recently did it with "Welcome To The Jungle". I bought the 4k amaray on a well known second hand site... cheap as chips, then recently bought the steel from Zoom for around £6 in their sale. Whole lot with 2 blu-rays, 4k and 3d discs for £16. I sold one of the blu rays to a mate for £5, so got all of it for £11..... bargain! Compared to what price for Filmarena with some extra stuff that I'm not going to use/look at?

Last edited:
I recently did it with "Welcome To The Jungle". I bought the 4k amaray on a well known second hand site... cheap as chips, then recently bought the steel from Zoom for around £6 in their sale. Whole lot with 2 blu-rays, 4k and 3d discs for £16. I sold one of the blu rays to a mate for £5, so got all of it for £11..... bargain! Compared to what price for Filmarena with some extra stuff that I'm not going to use/look at?
Where did you get the 3D disc? Was it with the 4K Amaray? Because it wasn't released in a steelbook in the UK.

Plus the UK steelbook only holds one disc, so how do you store the others?

It's ok to say go Filmarena... but I do not want to pay stupid amounts of money for a cardboard sleeve and artcards. I would happily settle for a great amaray addition that had 3d tbh!

FilmAreana have never done FAC releases of any of the Jumanji films and unlikely will do so with Jumanji: The Next Level

FilmArena only sold standard amaray and standard WWA steelbook releases of Jumanji films these was also available from other Czech Republic retailers and other retailers in Europe
There was no FAC releases done

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle got a trade wide 3D release in most countries including UK
UK had a amaray release Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle in 3D but not a 3D steelbook

At the moment there is no 3D release on home media announced in any country yet for Jumanji: The Next Level
Only 4K UHD and 2D Blu-ray releases has been listed to pre order in Europe

With no countries listing a 3D release yet for Jumanji: The Next Level on home media it's unlikely to happen at the moment

If FilmArena do list a 3D release at some stage it will be standard release and that's if a 3D release happens in other countries

Last edited:
It was a combination of discs from e-bay and steel from Zoom in their sale. Sorry if I got the combination all wrong. To keep them in the steelbook, I have these adhesive spiderclips that you can stick on and hold them in. On the main spindle, I can fit 2 discs on and I used a clip for the other side. They are really useful. Did it recently with all the Mission Impossible movies. I have all the older steelbooks, so got all the older movies in a 4k box set from HMV a while back for around £30 and used the clips again. Job done.
I moved house a while back and decided that I couldn’t justify or afford the big leagues steels because I never really looked at all the stuff that came with them. I actually loved to look at the steelbook itself, and thought it strange why some beautiful steels were covered in a slip case, so now I just use the plastic shells to protect mine.
Don’t get me wrong, some of the slip covers now are amazing, but they are now taking over from the beauty of the steelbooks themselves. Some of my favourites in my collection are the Play Iron Man 1 and 2, and the HMV Thor. Great steels that look great without being covered up..... and £9.99 if I seem to remember. Those were the days!
I totally understand collectors passion about collecting them, but we are all different. Some slips from Hdzeta and Blufans are incredible, but I can no longer justify the amounts they cost now. If I can keep my foot in the door and do it slightly cheaper, then I’ll still carry on doing that. In the mean time, I’ll still enjoy coming on here and checking out all the glorious pics from the big leagues and listening to other enthusiasts on this site getting excited about what they’ve ordered and being so passionate. It’s what makes this site a joy. Still hate Sony’s decision to pull 3d discs in the Uk. That sucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
It was a combination of discs from e-bay and steel from Zoom in their sale. Sorry if I got the combination all wrong. To keep them in the steelbook, I have these adhesive spiderclips that you can stick on and hold them in. On the main spindle, I can fit 2 discs on and I used a clip for the other side. They are really useful. Did it recently with all the Mission Impossible movies. I have all the older steelbooks, so got all the older movies in a 4k box set from HMV a while back for around £30 and used the clips again. Job done.
I moved house a while back and decided that I couldn’t justify or afford the big leagues steels because I never really looked at all the stuff that came with them. I actually loved to look at the steelbook itself, and thought it strange why some beautiful steels were covered in a slip case, so now I just use the plastic shells to protect mine.
Don’t get me wrong, some of the slip covers now are amazing, but they are now taking over from the beauty of the steelbooks themselves. Some of my favourites in my collection are the Play Iron Man 1 and 2, and the HMV Thor. Great steels that look great without being covered up..... and £9.99 if I seem to remember. Those were the days!
I totally understand collectors passion about collecting them, but we are all different. Some slips from Hdzeta and Blufans are incredible, but I can no longer justify the amounts they cost now. If I can keep my foot in the door and do it slightly cheaper, then I’ll still carry on doing that. In the mean time, I’ll still enjoy coming on here and checking out all the glorious pics from the big leagues and listening to other enthusiasts on this site getting excited about what they’ve ordered and being so passionate. It’s what makes this site a joy. Still hate Sony’s decision to pull 3d discs in the Uk. That sucks.
Ah OK. So you got the 4K, 3D and BD discs in an Amaray for £10 and £6 for Zooms steelbook.

The bird's eye view style steel (a la Target MIDWAY) listed in Italy so expecting this one here in the UK:-
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

Thinking I prefer it to the FNAC steelbook where the four cast members replace four of the mandrills on the front instead of the single box of Pop Secret in one of the publicity posters:-
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Just received my copy from Zoom. Sent in a plastic bag (not even padded!), so made a huge 'thump' as it landed on my hall mat!

Discs were loose (rattling about inside) and couldn't see any immediate damage. However, after unwrapping, can see one small dent on the underside (underneath the j-card), and one small one on the front, but only noticeable when held at a certain angle in the light.

• Wow
Reactions: Killi Zoltan
Mine hasn't even dispatched from Amazon yet. I understand delays & whatnot, but they haven't even emailed me to let me know it'll be delayed or anything.

Mine hasn't even dispatched from Amazon yet. I understand delays & whatnot, but they haven't even emailed me to let me know it'll be delayed or anything.
Amazon sent out email on Friday April 10th with notice of change of estimated delivery date
The email header would be Important Information about your Amazon.co.uk Order #

Mine had estimated delivery date 20th April

I have cancelled my order and will get it later when I see a price drop

Beware anyone ordering steelbooks from Zoom , mine arrived in a ultra thin plastic bag with zero padding and totally damaged.
No one answering emails or the phones either.
All you get is an automated message saying they are reconstructing their warehouse and customer service centre.
Once a good company now total **** !

We need a database of glossy, matte and spot gloss steelbooks from actual buyers who have steelbooks in hand (not "according to steelbook pro" listings) for recent and each new steelbook that comes along for North American and European releases so that we know the answers to questions like the one from @BluSteel2012 above.

And no I can't create it (I don't know how to do that kind of stuff...I can barely start a thread) Just saying :LOL: