Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Sunrise Records Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 20th, 2018
Purchase link: In store only - (product info link)
Price: $39.99 CDN

01.jpg

jungle.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
Had a convo with Scanavo the other day and he said he's trying to make Sunrise "THE" place for steelbooks in Canada. So just a comment I thought you fine folks across the border would appreciate. ANd in turn, what im saying is if you give your $upport there it will only help the cause for you all. And feel free to express Hi-Def Ninja there as well. :p to complete the Trinity.

Had a convo with Scanavo the other day and he said he's trying to make Sunrise "THE" place for steelbooks in Canada. So just a comment I thought you fine folks across the border would appreciate. ANd in turn, what im saying is if you give your $upport there it will only help the cause for you all. And feel free to express Hi-Def Ninja there as well. :p to complete the Trinity.
Hell freakin yeah! Bring back the Canadian WEAs! :woot::D

Hell freakin yeah! Bring back the Canadian WEAs! :woot::D
Don't be too excited. Sir @Wreck didnt mention WEAs, but since BB Canada is slowing down on exclusives, I think Sunrise will just be taking over. I don't think we'll get back the Canadian WEA ever especially with the diminishing retail business model.

Yay... but no yay for me. Telling me that a store in 2018 that doesn't have an online store isn't something I truly believe in...

PLEASE... OH PLEASE Sunrise, PROVE ME WRONG!!!. Online Store + WEA + COMPETITIVE PRICING and you'll make me one of your regular. ATM, well, it's mostly because I don't have any choice...

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17 and elchipo