Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99
Note: Includes a booklet

Jungle-Cruise-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Jungle-Cruise-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg
Jungle-Cruise-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just watched the trailer :thumbs:
Oh men, YOU HAVE to watch the whole movie, especially if you like Dwayne/The Rock!
And if you can, go to an IMAX cinema. If you missed the cinema period, maybe you can watch it on Disney+,
and if not, then I guess you'll have to wait for the BD. Hope you have a great Home Cinema, to enjoy it properly.

Surely, this is a "Disney movie", so don't expect of some deep thoughts or profound ideas,
just a lot of fun and enjoyment, with no so much brain required (as it should be for kids, right?)

Reactions: DMD4k
Lol ffs! The whole of that front image should of been spot glossed. I’ll get the zavvi version on a big price drop

If the title was "spot glossed" then parts of the title would be glossed and other parts of the title would be matte.

That's what "spot" means in this context. Like "spot checked" or "spot cleaned". Some areas are checked but not all. Some areas are cleaned but not all.

An entire SteelBook can be categorized as "spot glossed" meaning parts of the SteelBook are glossed but not all.

So is the title "Jungle Cruise" on the front of the SteelBook really "spot glossed?" Are only parts of the title "Jungle Cruise" glossed while other parts of the title are matte? No. Therefore the title "Jungle Cruise" on the front of the SteelBook is "fully glossed"

Last edited:
If the title was "spot glossed" then parts of the title would be glossed and other parts of the title would be matte.

That's what "spot" means in this context. Like "spot checked" or "spot cleaned". Some areas are checked but not all. Some areas are cleaned but not all.

SteelBooks can be "spot glossed" meaning parts of the SteelBook are glossed but not all.

So is the title really "spot glossed?" Are only parts of the title "Jungle Cruise" glossed while other parts of the title are matte? No. Therefore the title "Jungle Cruise" on the front of the SteelBook is "fully glossed".

Iron Man Reaction GIF