Jungle Cruise (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 3, 2021
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET (Pre-order November 19, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.99

1637202663486959.jpg

Last edited:
LOL every SM Life thread is always the same. Ordered! Sold Out at (insert name here) site. Available at (insert name here) site. Restocked again at previously mentioned site.

• Haha
Reactions: Shark
Placed an order on the Nova site but before I did I updated my shipping address to where I now live in NY. But after I submitted the order, the confirmation page listed my shipping information as my old address that I had deleted prior to submitting the order. I immediately e-mailed them so hopefully it's just a glitch and the shipping info is correct on their end.

---Looks like the problem is that PayPal somehow sent them my old shipping address even though I deleted it from the PayPal site last August. Not sure how that could have happened but it's a big headache.

Last edited:
All items (thousands) were removed from the ebay shop. No more items listed. And I did not say that. It was a question.

And he did not sell 2 days ago. ALL auctions ENDED 2 days ago.
Maybe its related to ebay changing payment processing company from PP to P****eer

All items (thousands) were removed from the ebay shop. No more items listed. And I did not say that. It was a question.

And he did not sell 2 days ago. ALL auctions ENDED 2 days ago.
Yes valid point they were ended not sold. Guess we will see if anything pops back up.

Ebay is far from what it used to be and not worth it for many things now. The fees are outrageous for most countries. Also here in the states starting next year pretty much all proceeds from ebay will be reported for taxing. That means far far less likely to even break even on things.