Jurassic Park - 30th Anniversary Collector's Edition (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 26, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99

919vTb-KNIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't sure on it originally, but I like that slip. Steel isn't exactly great, but it's better than the last wave. Not sure I NEED it tho, given I've got the original zavvi steel, 3D, and the UHDC set.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Not bad overall. How is the slip? Is it sturdy?

Still they didn't use this iconic moment as an inspiration for the artwork nor the cards. That would have been a nice nod. :D

Slip is lovely. It’s rigid , got a soft touch finish with spot gloss on the front logo/ title and spine title

His name is also mentioned on the beauty shot FYI

Edit: well it was mentioned. The one I have saved on my phone has his name and breakdown of the contents but the OP pic is missing that!
Yeah just seen Amazon and hmv are using the one you're referring to. I'll update the OP with it now, since it includes more info.

Reactions: Flloydo
I picked up my copy from HMV and this slipbox is really nice. It's sturdy but has a soft feeling to it too, and the logo is glossy. It might be the nicest slipbox I have or close to it, and I've got a bunch from all over the world. I have the steelbook with the park gates on the cover somewhere around here, so I'll swap that it in when I find it since the steel itself is just OK. It is at least black, and not that streaky dark grey you get on black steels with bad finishes.

certificate of authenticity xD

bootleg market is fuming.. how are they ever going to reproduce that random piece of untreated paper and film cell replica (wait a minute), after they easily handforged their perfect copy of a steelbook

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012