Schindler's List - 30th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: November 6, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99

MicrosoftTeams-image (48).png

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up the Amaray of this a while back and I have still not gotten around to actually watching it. So this is kind of a hard sell for me seeing as I am totally broke after buying my tv.

How come? Hard watch?
It's a brilliant film and I recommend watching it at least once, but much like Come and See (which I only recently plucked up the courage to watch for the first time) I couldn't escape the reality of it all and so was left feeling pretty depressed afterwards... something about war films hits me differently.

It's a brilliant film and I recommend watching it at least once, but much like Come and See (which I only recently plucked up the courage to watch for the first time) I couldn't escape the reality of it all and so was left feeling pretty depressed afterwards... something about war films hits me differently.
Agreed.
Come and See is utterly crushing. I don't think a film has destroyed me like Come and See did.
Beyond Grave of the Fireflies level emotional pain.
Once and once only.
Peerless film but barely watchable again.

Agreed.
Come and See is utterly crushing. I don't think a film has destroyed me like Come and See did.
Beyond Grave of the Fireflies level emotional pain.
Once and once only.
Peerless film but barely watchable again.
Grave of the Fireflies is another one I've been "avoiding". Had the blu-ray for years, but just can't bring myself to watch it after everything I've heard :ugh: