Schindler's List - 30th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: November 6, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99

MicrosoftTeams-image (48).png

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine if they produced just one set coloured in Red to mimic that scene.
Uber rare. Just one in colour.
That'd be awesome.

Never an easy watch this no matter how many times I see it and without question one of the most hardest hitting and powerful movies ever put to screen. Its still an outstanding piece of cinema though and I've yet to own this on 4K so it's a must have for me

Reactions: Basil
Amazon already sold out, it seems. I forgot to preorder, will get on Zavvi then. They still haven't changed the release date though...

Still wondering when Z will start OS Shipping again..., seems never at this rate.

I don't think there is any reason to believe that they will. They don't seem to be receiving as many copies of their steelbooks anymore, even less (if any) exclusives. They seem to be selling what they do receive to buyers in the UK very well without needing to export them.

It seems that other countries already sell the same non-exclusive steelbooks that Zavvi sells and those countries export them as well.

So again, no need for Zavvi to do so. Also Amazon in the UK already does.

Release date: November 6, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99

View attachment 564411
Posted this on wrong place under France whoops.
Anyway "
Front everything I've read, apart from the goodies like solid slip box, cards and booklet.
It's the exact same print and the same 4k release from the 25 th anniversary.
I'm not into fancy bits and don't like steel books so I won't be spending £40 on this. Before I read up I thought ' no way have they done another restoration only five years later. Cash Grab.."

Last edited:
Posted this on wrong place under France whoops.
Anyway "
Front everything I've read, apart from the goodies like solid slip box, cards and booklet.
It's the exact same print and the same 4k release from the 25 th anniversary.
I'm not into fancy bits and don't like steel books so I won't be spending £40 on this. Before I read up I thought ' no way have they done another restoration only five years later. Cash Grab.."

£40 for the SAME restored 4K that they put in the 25 anniversary.
No thanks a hard slip case and a few cards & booklet not for me, each to their own though ✌️

thank you for 2 messages 5 mins apart saying its too much money not upto your standards and your not going to buy it :hilarious:
I was so wondering if that rikkard was going to buy it or not it really really matters to us his opinion and may even effect everyone else's decision whether we would all buy or not :rolleyes:

what on earth was the point in them?
get a grip man :smuggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: ethnosax and milky
Cash Grab
That's exactly what it is, what new transfer? We're buying a pretty steelbook and printed pictures, basically packaging, for a favorite movie.
Plus it's a chance to get this movie in a nice package for those that missed previous releases - new collectors are rare, but they're are out there.
But mostly for 'member-berries' infected to buy it for the 5th time, yeah.

It's sold out for now at Amazon and HMV - glad I remembered to preorder at HMV.
Still available at Zavvi.

Last edited:
Well I don’t own the film on Blu Ray and this is the best steel and package I’ve seen for the film so the transfer being 5 years old don’t bother me at all. Happy to finally own it and in a glossy and great artwork steelbook

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Well I don’t own the film on Blu Ray and this is the best steel and package I’ve seen for the film so the transfer being 5 years old don’t bother me at all. Happy to finally own it and in a glossy and great artwork steelbook
This steel is better than the previous one, but the EverythingBlu / HDzeta box sets easily top this one and have more goodies.