Jurassic Park (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Finland]

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Release date: May 9, 2022
Purchase link: Cdon.fi (Ships only within Finland)
Price: €34.95

Last edited by a moderator:
You’ve got to be joking! Took me ages to source the first set of steels, and still trying to get hold of the first film as it is!

You’ve got to be joking! Took me ages to source the first set of steels, and still trying to get hold of the first film as it is!

Isn't obvious that these are re-re-released from time to time. Specially when when new entry is coming or shortly after ...

I am interested in these because I’d love a matching set of all films however it needs to be good art. Because I’m happy with that the glossy embossed versions of the first 3 if not.

But I’d love to own them in 4K

Ok, there you go. Posted. 100 % sure other countries get these too. Like Batman's. :thumbs:

I am interested in these because I’d love a matching set of all films however it needs to be good art. Because I’m happy with that the glossy embossed versions of the first 3 if not.

But I’d love to own them in 4K

Even though a SteelBook for the new movie might not match?

Even though a SteelBook for the new movie might not match?
I’m only interested in the original trilogy as 4K re releases. Unless poster art is used for the newer trilogy

I already have Jurassic world and fallen kingdom in 4K and the steels so far match. I guess the new one will have the similar design. When it’s eventually released. And they are all glossy.

But if they use cool art for the new trilogy too then I’ll be in for them. There’s some decent art for both the Jurassic worlds

Reactions: Stygian
I wonder ... if these are going to be similar ultimate collector's edition like the batman film ?

"JW3 steel needs to be black with the logo on it to match my current set.

But it'll most likely match this lot."

If Universal have any sense it will be black and match both sets. Fallen Kingdom is grey in the new set and so Dominion won't look out of place in black. I just hope they release twice the amount to cover the 2018 set and the new releases.