Jurassic Park Pinball

Mar 30, 2021
Not quite a game room yet. This is my Data East Jurassic Park pinball circa 1993. Eventually I will add a Lost World machine, and then display some of the JP collection with them. I have been collecting since the original film, so have quite a lot of JP.

7806C3E2-0FBE-4C03-84D5-0ED4785D5573.jpeg

Not quite a game room yet. This is my Data East Jurassic Park pinball circa 1993. Eventually I will add a Lost World machine, and then display some of the JP collection with them. I have been collecting since the original film, so have quite a lot of JP.

View attachment 502671

Mosquito!

I love that pinball game. I was very good at it.

I spent a lot of time playing that one and the Last Action Hero pinball game, another one that I loved.

They're both awesome!

That is so cool. I would love to own pinball machine, but they are so freaking expensive. I bet more expensive here in Finland than in US ...

View attachment 502671
So cool :thumbs: I’d personally love to own one

Dude, that is so cool. I would love to own one of these pinball machines for one of my fave movies, but just don't have the funds or the space for one. Nice addition.

Reactions: Fitz
Prices keep going up on pinball machines too. Seems to be a side effect of everybody being at home more, and wanting to have more entertainment. Maybe prices will drop when people get back to going out more ...