Price: NT$2,580

Package Detail:
- Limited Edition
- Post Cards

0mbihmK.jpg

mczWiKo.jpg
LqhUQFy.jpg

Last edited:
The 'steelbook collection' part is unnecessary. It'd look better without it.

Will have to see about this, the space for Jurassic World, too :hungry:, plus i don't own the Jurassic Park trilogy on Bluray yet :ohno:
What are you gonna do when Jurassic World II is eventually released?

Confirmed, details here. :)
@luke98 You see what I mean. It's been actually confirmed . And looking at the box office, I'm pretty sure they'll make a Jurassic World trilogy. This set becomes less attractive from that point of view. Your call :p

Thanks for the confirmation Apollon :thumbs: I just hope they try and make the next one a little bit better :whistle:

Reactions: harry and luke98
That does look pretty nice apart from the spelling mistake. I wonder if the Steelbooks will be individually sealed inside the box.

I'm always puzzled by these box sets having "extra space for the next film's steelbook release" when it's unknown how long the film series will continue.

Looking at the box office numbers, it's certain that there will be another film in the Jurassic series. Feels like this box set will be in a way "obsolete" then, as it doesn't have the space for the steelbook release of Jurassic World's successor ;)

I kind of like the idea of having a Jurassic Park trilogy box set for the "Park" films and something else for Jurassic World and its successors.

The slip case looks absolutely great, I love the colors, but I think I'll be able to resist it :)

I'm always puzzled by these box sets having "extra space for the next film's steelbook release" when it's unknown how long the film series will continue.

Looking at the box office numbers, it's certain that there will be another film in the Jurassic series. Feels like this box set will be in a way "obsolete" then, as it doesn't have the space for the steelbook release of Jurassic World's successor ;)

I kind of like the idea of having a Jurassic Park trilogy box set for the "Park" films and something else for Jurassic World and its successors.

The slip case looks absolutely great, I love the colors, but I think I'll be able to resist it :)

I agree. I went for the HDzeta set and was very glad that they restricted their edition to the JP trilogy only.

Even before its theatrical release, it was clearly going to be the case that JW would be a tremendous success and would spawn its own trilogy, so I'm happy to keep them separate rather than mix them up.

Reactions: Ranavalone

I was just thinking the same thing. Having to cater for an item that doesnt fit kind of ruins the excitement of what was originally a great idea.

Doh U guys never happy and always nitpicking lol

I'm simply buying it for that stunning 1/4 slip don't care about the rest as it will be sealed and nicely displayed ta ta taaaaaa!! :cigar: :p

Reactions: Marina Blue