Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release date: October 7th, 2015
Purchase links: Regular SteelBook Edition - Collector Box Edition (LIVE)
Price: NT$1,020 (SteelBook Edition) - NT$1,200 (Collector Edition)

Collector Edition comes with:
(1) 31 pages booklet
(2) Exclusive Special Feature DVD

jurwordb1.jpg
jurwordb2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I also ordered the collectors edition. My transaction went off but no confirmation sent nor did it show on my profile. Had to reorder and notify them of the duplicate transaction.

Maybe i missed this but what is included in the bonus DVD? Or is it just the DVD version of the film?
Here's a listing of what's included on the bonus DVD for the Scandinavian Jurassic World steelbook release (Blu-ray 2D + Bonus DVD). I imagine it's the same bonus DVD wherever it's included in a release:

BONUS DVD Disc Content

CLASSIC JURASSIC (5 min est)
Cast and crew reflect on moments where they were awestruck at being in a Jurassic film.

BUILDING THE GYROSPHERE (5-7 min est)

A look at the full journey of bringing the park’s iconic attraction to life.

YOUR HOST FOR JURASSIC WORLD… JIMMY FALLON! (5 min est)

On-set with Jimmy Fallon and Colin Trevorrow as they create the park’s tour guide video.

JURASSIC PROPS (5 min est)

A show & tell of the film’s iconic props…which also include live snakes!

THE EXPERTS (5 min est)

Famous paleontologist Jack Horner discusses the science and facts that have influenced the film. Also included is a chat with Phil Tippett, an expert on how dinosaurs should move.

THE SOUND AND THE FURY (5-7 min est)

Join the award-winning sound designers at Skywalker Sound as they give iconic voices to Jurassic World’s dinosaurs, then sit in with Michael Giacchino and a full studio orchestra at the film’s scoring session.

Nova is not doing an Exclusive for this release, they are only selling the Regular Korean Steel from their website. Where did you hear this ?
Regular edition is titled "non nova choice" on the website. So it can be concluded that there will be a nova choice. ;)

• Informative
Reactions: harry
Regular edition is titled "non nova choice" on the website. So it can be concluded that there will be a nova choice. ;)

A Nova Choice from that info there would make more sense !

but they are not doing a ''novamedia Exclusive'' of it, they announced the following ones and its not part of the line up.

no not really
- Full Slipcover is just regular slipcover you can slide your steelbook from top to bottom (or bottom to top) and normally you couldn't put any booklet and anything else inside cause full slipcover would fit nicely with steelbook itself
- Slip Box would always be thicker and more sturdy and you'd always be put your steelbook sideway, left to right (Blufans) right to left (Nova, PA)... sometimes slip box would leave some space so you can insert artcards, booklet along with steelbooks... :thumbs: I believe in the photos for CE it shows slipbox since it's really thick and looks sturdy...

@goufcustom

This is what I meant by FullSlip, I never mentioned ''Slipcover''(I did not use the word ''slipcover'' as I know those slip on over Amarays blu-ray case),
but I meant ''FullSlip'' as this is the Term that FAC Uses, so for me a ''FullSlip'' I have been using this term for every FAC releases
and FAC uses the Term FullSlip for their releases. And for the term ''SlipBox'' also for me it is the same as a FullSlip like FAC.

So ''FullSlip'' (FAC) or ''SlipBox'' (Blufans, Nova) to me those 2 terms mean the same thing as I don't see the difference between the FullSlip for FAC Releases and SlipBoxes for Blufans and Nova releases. both have Opening on the side of the Slip to slide your steel in sideways with the Bonus Booklet and other Bonus Items included.

Reactions: goufcustom