Netherlands
Release date: October 20th, 2015
Purchase link:
Amazon FR
FNAC
Price: €19.99 (Amazon) - €22.99 (FNAC)

61tc0dRG6EL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No 3D disc is listed on Amazon's site. The price of EUR 23.06 is also low for a 2D/3D combo Steelbook. So I guess that this will be 2D only.

I'm puzzled as to why Universal (Europe) is reluctant to include 3D discs in its Steelbooks. First, "Jurassic Park", then "Seventh Son", and now "Jurassic World".

Just to force steelbooks collectors to also buy the Blu-ray 3D

I just think they realize not everyone is into 3D, so why add an extra disc which results in higher cost when they could push greater volume with just 2D.

blind buy for me. Which I've sadly done a lot lately haha! But well Mad Max has become one of my most incredible movie-experience to date so maybe it'll be the same feeling with this film! Also, huge fan of Parks and rec so Chris Pratt is already enough for me to like this movie !

Been looking at the different posters of the movie and as a front-artwork I'd love this :
( if not the classic dino-logo one so this pic would be great for the back)

jurassicworld.jpg

Mod note: for future reference, please post the actual pic not just a link, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad that this will have no 3D disc, but only a 2D disc. I think that it might be obvious that when it only has a 2D disc it will also have a dvd disc.
as Augustus already stated, I also wonder why they do not release the steelbooks with 3D discs.
The movies were released in the cinema in a 3D version, then why not include it in the steelbook release?

Blu ray steelbooks or amaray/slipcovers should have the best possible picture and sound quality available in HD , so this means for me , a 3D version when available (if the film is made in 3D or has a 3D conversion done) , a 2D disc and a blu ray disc crammed full with loads of making of documentaries and so, and NO dvd disc

Last edited:
Hope it'll remain a steelbook though !
Btw loved the film ! Dinos were awesome, Chris Pratt and Omar Sy are amazing too but i wanted to see all the other characters die in agony ... :) annoying little sh..
Let's say 7.5/10 because the dinos turned me 4 years old again!