Everywhere
Release date: August 25, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon IT - DVD-Store
Price: €29.90

91emg+rUUqL._SY679_.jpg

81kP5kqVgAL._SX522_.jpg
913RZzFllfL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
That was seen quite some time ago. It's great that it sticks and that it won't be released as opposed to the first date at end of October.
Its only just been updated on amazon.it and i got a email stating it today too and The thread still said October when i posted so i posted so the mods could update. I didn't hear a concrete release date before today.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Its only just been updated on amazon.it and i got a email stating it today too and The thread still said October when i posted so i posted so the mods could update. I didn't hear a concrete release date before today.

I saw it on cede site where i preordered this steel.

Reactions: thewoe
Sold out. It's popping in and out of stock though, I managed to order one a few days ago. It was sold out a few days before.
Ahhh OK, thanks.

If anyone sees this pop back in stock, let me know, I’ll keep an eye too.

Do we know if the art or disc will have foreign non-English text? Could always pick this up from another country but I want English text. Also, how comes this isn’t available globally and just in a handful of countries?

Ahhh OK, thanks.

If anyone sees this pop back in stock, let me know, I’ll keep an eye too.

Do we know if the art or disc will have foreign non-English text? Could always pick this up from another country but I want English text. Also, how comes this isn’t available globally and just in a handful of countries?
The steel will be English text. Possible the discs may have Italian text on the labels, but they don't usually with universal. That's if there's a title on the discs at all, sometimes universal just have pictures.

So if this Steelbook can be sold in Italy, why have Zavvi got that piece of c^*p with no title on it yet again. Zavvi ordered cancelled. Amazon Italy version ordered.