IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 16, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Target - Walmart
Price: $34.99 (Amazon - Best Buy - Target) - $24.96 (Walmart)

81fdqE1w85L._SL1500_.jpg

711237bryJL._SX522_.jpg
81wTYa1X-ZL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
Is this the official Artwork? If this is the case, I will skip this. Even if I can’t see the Line Look Steels for this franchise anymore, this is really not an upgrade. :sweat:

Does anyone know if the Extended edition of the movie is on the 4K disc as well as the bluray? Or is the extended version only on the bluray?

This is for the digital redemption codes as only the theatrical version is able to redeem the extended doesn’t show up when putting the code so nothing happens

I'm copying and pasting this post and reply from another site so I don't know if the information is accurate.

Originally Posted by SteelMe
Redeemed my code and it only gave me the regular theatrical cut of the movie. Is the Extended Cut only on the disc?

"Extended edition is on the extras."

I'm copying and pasting this post and reply from another site so I don't know if the information is accurate.

Originally Posted by SteelMe
Redeemed my code and it only gave me the regular theatrical cut of the movie. Is the Extended Cut only on the disc?

"Extended edition is on the extras."
I understand that but have 2 codes, one for each version and in order to see the extended edition I don’t recall special features ever available in digital. You can even buy the digital extended version or digital theatrical version.