13875855-1664972900853718.jpg

13875855-8014972900904478.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MM3
I would say Zavvi are using USA mock up since is has digital code on the jcard

Universal stopped providing digital codes with UK releases a few years now

Reactions: samdavies
Ordered. For now. Just hoping one turns up somewhere in the world that matches the rest of the previous ones with the logo!

Wait, so separately they're not selling the 'orange' logo steel, but this random one? That's stupid.

This is never going to match the black matte set is it
Am hoping it changes to the logo version.
I've a mix up of the glossy colour and matte black sets (with JW being the nova one with pretty slip but still a matching steel inside).
So all have the logo and different colours, so even if this new one gets matte black, it needs the logo to at least half match!

Chucked a preorder in for now

Bestbuy have the same steel as well. Ffs it looks like we're just getting the two. Neither are going to match the poster artwork steels (with titles!) I tracked down for the 1st 2 JW films :mad:

On my way to see this on 3D, I know it will suck ass but I wanna see all of the characters from the original together in this, it’s like avengers for Jurassic lol
Out of curiosity what did you think? I just got back from seeing it and, after expecting the worst, I actually enjoyed it lol. Plot is dumb and there is a weird mish mash of genre ideas that kinda make it feel like 2 different films spliced together but man the Dino stuff is great!

Uh, so it turns out I was wrong. Looks like the orange steelbook for Dominion isn't available anywhere right now except in the Zavvi collection. :bag:
Here in Italy DVD-Store sells a "line look" steelbook: I guess it's the logo/orange steelbook, since they sell the other one with raptors as well

Reactions: Stygian