Release date: September 26, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13875855-1664972900853718.jpg

13875855-8014972900904478.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MM3
Out of curiosity what did you think? I just got back from seeing it and, after expecting the worst, I actually enjoyed it lol. Plot is dumb and there is a weird mish mash of genre ideas that kinda make it feel like 2 different films spliced together but man the Dino stuff is great!
Actually I was going with very low expectations and I really enjoyed it lol

Reactions: Lord Vader
might pre order just in case there is no special edition from Japan or Taiwan.
I got standard Fallen Kingdom steel but it was not great finish on UK last time around

Anyone got this? Want to know if it’s full gloss like the US version

Am I missing something, but as a red carpet member aren’t you supposed to get a discount on in stock steelbooks or have I missed something? Tried to order this but it won’t give me a discount. Cheers

Am I missing something, but as a red carpet member aren’t you supposed to get a discount on in stock steelbooks or have I missed something? Tried to order this but it won’t give me a discount. Cheers
You do, but it's not automatic. You need to use the RC10OFF code.

Reactions: spookz
U
You do, but it's not automatic. You need to use the RC10OFF code.

Many thanks, but it still says that it is an invalid code for the items in my basket. I am a red carpet member and tried the usual codes, but nothing. I’ve even put other “buy now” steels in the bssket and got the codes to work. It just appears to be this particular one thst it has been disabled on. Cheers anyway

U

Many thanks, but it still says that it is an invalid code for the items in my basket. I am a red carpet member and tried the usual codes, but nothing. I’ve even put other “buy now” steels in the bssket and got the codes to work. It just appears to be this particular one thst it has been disabled on. Cheers anyway
Yeah somebody else said it stopped working yesterday and i tried it on something and it didn't work either. Something must be going on in the background, but that is the correct code.

Reactions: spookz