Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB #37) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by cooey ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR
Notes: 1 click boxset with 3 types of WWA steelbooks

9a438038gy1g0n6ql3ew5j21nz0u0dw8.jpg9a438038gy1g0n6qqpfq0j21oh0u0kbr.jpg9a438038gy1g0n94trg2rj21nz0u0qhq.jpg9a438038gy1g0n9ihdj90j21o80u0trm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For GODS SAKE somebody do a steelbook that matches the original style with the logo and colourful background. THREE WWA releases and not one of them considers people that paid good money for the original set is completely unacceptable.
Well, since BF themselves didn't do any of the original trilogy or JW, I'm not sure it's their job to match anything previously produced by others. In that sense FA did a great job with their E1 slip to match previous FACs and hardbox to match previous WWA steels.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Well, since BF themselves didn't do any of the original trilogy or JW, I'm not sure it's their job to match anything previously produced by others. In that sense FA did a great job with their E1 slip to match previous FACs and hardbox to match previous WWA steels.

Oh no I'm not getting at BF, I'm getting at the studio for not ensuring continuity on one of the 3 designs.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Agreed, it's a mess.
I think Blufans may be going for something like they did with Transformers for their tri-pack.

For GODS SAKE somebody do a steelbook that matches the original style with the logo and colourful background. THREE WWA releases and not one of them considers people that paid good money for the original set is completely unacceptable.
The WWA by HMV matches the logo style artwork of the OG steels for the first 4 movies(it’s the one I have and looks find next to the Zavvi 1-3 steels from 2015, and Nova lenti WWA steel for JW - even matches embossing (or lack of) aspect for the second trilogy - only 1-3 had embossing, JW didn’t)
All 5 have the logo, with differant colour backgrounds.

Which set did you get? As even the second iteration of steels match(the all black, logo only version, ones)

The WWA by HMV matches the logo style artwork of the OG steels for the first 4 movies(it’s the one I have and looks find next to the Zavvi 1-3 steels from 2015, and Nova lenti WWA steel for JW - even matches embossing (or lack of) aspect for the second trilogy - only 1-3 had embossing, JW didn’t)
All 5 have the logo, with differant colour backgrounds.

Which set did you get? As even the second iteration of steels match(the all black, logo only version, ones)

These bad boys. Plus JW (not pictured) also continues the same art theme, if not the embossing. So where is JW: Fallen Kingdom? If you can provide a link I'm all ears...

maxresdefault.jpg

Just noticed "Slips", plural?!?:OMG: Will there be one fullslip for each Steel?!:OMG: Just thought there would be a big Hardbox?
As in OC? There well might be, but there should be slips for each steel. We'll soon find out I guess.

As in OC? There well might be, but there should be slips for each steel. We'll soon find out I guess.

Hopefully veeery soon!:D Since i almost only collect Jurassic, this is the only release left to look forward to in a while, unless MantaLab does anything since they accuired Universal last year(*fingers crossed*:happy:)