Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB #37) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by cooey ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR
Notes: 1 click boxset with 3 types of WWA steelbooks

9a438038gy1g0n6ql3ew5j21nz0u0dw8.jpg9a438038gy1g0n6qqpfq0j21oh0u0kbr.jpg9a438038gy1g0n94trg2rj21nz0u0qhq.jpg9a438038gy1g0n9ihdj90j21o80u0trm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be interesting to see what steel/s the 4k disc/s are assigned to. I can picture it now, the T-Rex steel minus the Italian text, a 4k disc and a killer slip.
:photo:

I have the original trilogy from FA, but always been gutted I missed my number for JW, so went with hdz sliver, hope for a nice lenti of this to go with it :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: andrewmacattack
It'll be interesting to see what steel/s the 4k disc/s are assigned to. I can picture it now, the T-Rex steel minus the Italian text, a 4k disc and a killer slip.

That image they have of the Rexy steel is old anyway, final art was revealed long ago and there's no text or logo on the front.

KG0usPd.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Let’s hope they have done their homework and read about the complaints (art) of the other steels and not put the UHD in one of the other two.

• Thanks
For GODS SAKE somebody do that T-Rex steel with a proper wrap a round tail steel !!

They made it to match the 25th Anniversary Collection Steelbook, bummed the spine isn't black to match and break up the front from back, though.

shncRng.jpg

It will be interesting which steel/s get the 4K disc especially if it the Jurassic World Logo Steel as that could make it interesting deciding between this and FAC. Also all hope is not lost with the other acceptable steel in this selection as the FNAC Steelbook Release actually has a 4K disc tucked away in the T-Rex Steel.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...dom-4k-3d-2d-blu-ray-steelbooks-france.95217/

This is the only one I know of that this applies so hopefully Blufans follows suit on this aswell. Actually either one will be fine as long as the 4K disc is not limited to just the Blue Indoraptor Steel :ugh:

Hang on just read the OP and it seems like there is only going to be one edition available and that’s going to be the OC with the three different Steels inside EEK!. If that’s the case my interest is lost in this and it’s an easy pass.

It will be interesting which steel/s get the 4K disc especially if it the Jurassic World Logo Steel as that could make it interesting deciding between this and FAC. Also all hope is not lost with the other acceptable steel in this selection as the FNAC Steelbook Release actually has a 4K disc tucked away in the T-Rex Steel.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...dom-4k-3d-2d-blu-ray-steelbooks-france.95217/

This is the only one I know of that this applies so hopefully Blufans follows suit on this aswell. Actually either one will be fine as long as the 4K disc is not limited to just the Blue Indoraptor Steel :ugh:

Hang on just read the OP and it seems like there is only going to be one edition available and that’s going to be the OC with the three different Steels inside EEK!. If that’s the case my interest is lost in this and it’s an easy pass.
Actually I like the idea of 3 different steels in the one click. Lots of people were always complaining about having the same steelbook multiple times.

IMO what this movie really needs is a Premium WEA Steelbook release to set it apart from FilmArena’s FAC not an OC with an above average steel, an average’ish steel and a mediocre steel. Can understand the reasoning behind liking the 3 x different steelbook approach but don’t feel it quite works with this scenario compared to something like BluFans AoE which did it a lil different with the tri-pack.

What we need is the continuity of the logo artwork steel being available for all formats so those who want 3D can get it and those who want 4K.....shame HMV didn’t have logo artwork as they have all discs

What we need is the continuity of the logo artwork steel being available for all formats so those who want 3D can get it and those who want 4K.....shame HMV didn’t have logo artwork as they have all discs

:thumbs: Totally get what you mean as picking the right steel / Premium for JP:FK to match the previous JP / JW Logo has become quite frustrating indeed. With two of the WWA’s not matching at all which both have numerous issues one more so than the other. Then there’s the one that does have the Jurassic Logo on it but it’s still not a patch on the original JP / JW Steels, also a good chance it will suffer from the same lacklustre finish that the JP / JW Steels had that were released earlier in the year through Zoom and so forth. This is why I mentioned it really needs a WEA one that is preferably similar or even better straight out of the @Noodles Concept Steel Collection Line :cigar: as it complements the original JP / JW Steels perfectly :thanks::drool::drool: which I’ve quoted below

And here's my concept to match the previous steelbook releases...

View attachment 378578

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and DMD4k
:thumbs: Totally get what you mean as picking the right steel / Premium for JP:FK to match the previous JP / JW Logo has become quite frustrating indeed. With two of the WWA’s not matching at all which both have numerous issues one more so than the other. Then there’s the one that does have the Jurassic Logo on it but it’s still not a patch on the original JP / JW Steels, also a good chance it will suffer from the same lacklustre finish that the JP / JW Steels had that were released earlier in the year through Zoom and so forth. This is why I mentioned it really needs a WEA one that is preferably similar or even better straight out of the @Noodles Concept Steel Collection Line :cigar: as it complements the original JP / JW Steels perfectly :thanks::drool::drool: which I’ve quoted below
I couldn't agree more. With Blufans and Film Arena already announcing they're going with WWAs it's really down to HDZeta and/or Nova but seeing as they both went with WWAs for Jurassic World I'm not putting much faith in them going WEA this time. If one of them was I guess it could be HDZeta as they're more invested in the franchise. Then again, knowing HDZeta they'd lock that 4k disc in the OC so we're back to the same problem, only with potentially better steels. I don't think it'll happen though, and if I'm wrong then I hope they give us some sort of hint before the Blufans pre-order :D and allocate a decent amount for HDN!!!!!

I couldn't agree more. With Blufans and Film Arena already announcing they're going with WWAs it's really down to HDZeta and/or Nova but seeing as they both went with WWAs for Jurassic World I'm not putting much faith in them going WEA this time. If one of them was I guess it could be HDZeta as they're more invested in the franchise. Then again, knowing HDZeta they'd lock that 4k disc in the OC so we're back to the same problem, only with potentially better steels. I don't think it'll happen though, and if I'm wrong then I hope they give us some sort of hint before the Blufans pre-order :D and allocate a decent amount for HDN!!!!!
Actually Saturn/Media Markt in Germany produced the only WEA for Jurassic World. Hopefully they will again for Fallen Kingdom