Jurassic World - The Ultimate Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 14, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 10, at 12 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £119.99

Jurassic World Ultimate.jpg

20220609_151027.jpg Jurassic World Case.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kavale
Not a bad price at all for all 6 films but those steelbooks are woeful. Hopefully get a decent collectors edition down the line with some tat, but these are an easy pass

Then there's these equally as dull/lazy steels :yuck:

View attachment 534549
"Now with more color!" :photo:

They released a black one for Fallen Kingdom as well, but it's all black, I think.
As well as 2 more separate steels with dinosaur art, both were used by FilmArena:

Reactions: Noodles
These are the OG steels I'm referring to btw...

View attachment 534548

All glossy and the first 3 even had embossing! Fallen Kingdom is my fan concept btw, so ignore that one lol.

I agree. I'm not switching any of first three for any of these future releases which are detailed in this thread.
I only have to come up with steels for 4-6. Maybe will buy these which are avaliable separately.
Though your artwork for FK is :wow::woot: Imagine that embossing and glossy look. Insta buy!

These are the OG steels I'm referring to btw...

View attachment 534548

All glossy and the first 3 even had embossing! Fallen Kingdom is my fan concept btw, so ignore that one lol.
I only ever bought the first movie steel, then put the discs in from the other two. Quite like it. The other designs seem to get worse.
Haven't really enjoyed the 2 newer movies much, hoping the newest is good.

This new set looks absolute sh!te, not even the outer case is good.

I’m just hoping that FAC complete their set so I don’t have to see any of the steelbooks inside. All of them have been pretty disappointing in one way or another.

Since that's the last film in the series might go for it and the box it's in looks good.
Is it really? I didn’t know that

If you don’t own any of them and it’s genuinely the final film then yeah cool set. But I bet in 10 years a seventh film will come out anyway.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
@Lenny Nero

Thread already exist

Whoa, and I even replied there, so stupid. :sick: I thought we were talking about a box in one of the individual threads, completely forgot, and it didn't pop up in search because of a small typo.