Jurassic World - The Ultimate Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 14, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 10, at 12 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £119.99

Jurassic World Ultimate.jpg

20220609_151027.jpg Jurassic World Case.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kavale
Is there pics of the steels in this set? Also I have the black steelbooks previously released is there a similar black steelbook release, i maybe wrong but im sure the last black steelbook was exclusively to hmv

You already know that you won't receive an undamaged set in Australia.

Yep as got mad max set in perfect shape these new design shipping boxes they use work. This is bigger so not sure about how this will be.

Yep as got mad max set in perfect shape these new design shipping boxes they use work. This is bigger so not sure about how this will be.

Search for Jurassic Park or Jurassic World steelbooks on this site and you will see the recent threads from a couple different countries that have these colourful steelbooks for sale individually.

Product description -

“Own all six films as invidividual steelbooks (gloss varnish). Each steelbook slots seamlessly into a metal library case with Jurassic World: Dominion being the final piece of the puzzle. There is no better way to shelf the entire blockbuster franchise.

Highly limited, one time only print run.”

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Chemartin_1
Had I not had the black steels, and weren’t waiting for a Dominion black steel, and wanted a complete set like this, a part of me would be so pissed that the title and dino on Dominion is black! It’s super picky but, why?!

Had I not had the black steels, and weren’t waiting for a Dominion black steel, and wanted a complete set like this, a part of me would be so pissed that the title and dino on Dominion is black! It’s super picky but, why?!
I guess it's like the light is coming from behind the logo.
Looks good, I like the whole set, but not preordering, betting on it being released elsewhere, like other such steel boxes.

Anyone preordering this 'just in case', with the intent to possibly cancel it later for whatever reason, DO NOT go for their 'free' t-shirt, as they'll soon attempt to charge your card for £15 for it, leaving the steel box at £105 in the order...

• Informative
Reactions: tommyh84
Excuse me, do you know what languages and subtitles this collection is in? It says Region A, B and C. But being UK Exclusive I doubt. I wanted to know if the audio is in Spanish (Spain)

Excuse me, do you know what languages and subtitles this collection is in? It says Region A, B and C. But being UK Exclusive I doubt. I wanted to know if the audio is in Spanish (Spain)
It's not 'UK Exclusive', it's just Zavvi Exclusive within the UK.
The steelbooks within, and discs inside, are available in dozen other countries.
Don't know about the latest, 6th movie, but first 5 will have the same discs, as released previously, so check those. As far as I know, at least the original trilogy had Spanish audio and subtitles (even had Russian on it).