Jurassic World - The Ultimate Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 14, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 10, at 12 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £119.99

Jurassic World Ultimate.jpg

20220609_151027.jpg Jurassic World Case.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kavale
I'm starting to get that cold feet feeling about these. Like I really want the movies in 4k and its a nice set. But I gotta admit they are kinda dull.
I have the World Trilogy on steel but I doubt I'll ever get the steels for the original trilogy. Have the blu ray set and that's good for me. Some of them do have their moments of dullness.

I'm starting to get that cold feet feeling about these. Like I really want the movies in 4k and its a nice set. But I gotta admit they are kinda dull.
IRL those colours might pop, especially if they're glossy.
The last 4k ones were logo branded & plain black anyway, you might view these as an upgrade. :joy:
Is the case another steel surround like the Mad Max, LOTR, Hobbit sets?

I'll keep an eye on Amazon Italy to see if it pops up in one of their limited time deals. They've blown out the Monsterverse, Mad Max, and Harry Potter 4K steel sets at great prices, so my hope is that they'll follow suit with this one.