full

4K UHD lenti:
full

Lenti:
full

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_1.jpg

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a chance at the same GB if we're talking about the same guy on FB, I think the offer is still on the table to be fair but with Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman via HDN being $153 and $155 respectively I feel 160 euros is quite expensive

160 euros today is about £141 and $192
If Justice League is $155 via GB on HDN then converted thats £113ish, that's fees included...

£30 is a big jump especially paying via Friends and family, for Goods and services you have to pay 5% on top of it yourself.
These scalpers have formed an injustice league. By everything that is holy, don't support them.:angry:

I had a chance at the same GB if we're talking about the same guy on FB, I think the offer is still on the table to be fair but with Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman via HDN being $153 and $155 respectively I feel 160 euros is quite expensive

160 euros today is about £141 and $192
If Justice League is $155 via GB on HDN then converted thats £113ish, that's fees included...

£30 is a big jump especially paying via Friends and family, for Goods and services you have to pay 5% on top of it yourself.

Yup, I'll be hoping for the GB here or direct....

We got 2 weeks notice so no excuses for anyone. But no doubt someone will be moaning that they fell asleep for 2 weeks and didn’t get any notification..

What’s the actual UK time?

We got 2 weeks notice so no excuses for anyone. But no doubt someone will be moaning that they fell asleep for 2 weeks and didn’t get any notification..

What’s the actual UK time?

1500 UK time for the webstore pre-order

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
I didnt manage to get the order in for WW direct from Zeta store. Was it a bloodbath? How long did it take for the one clicks to sell out?

I didnt manage to get the order in for WW direct from Zeta store. Was it a bloodbath? How long did it take for the one clicks to sell out?

The webstore was ridiculous for Wonder Woman. Sold out almost instantly, with the website crashing for quite some time

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
The webstore was ridiculous for Wonder Woman. Sold out almost instantly, with the website crashing for quite some time
This isn't good news at all. I'm hoping more people dislike the movie to give us a better chance!
I actually enjoyed the movie for what it is.

I was perusing HDzeta's site as I occasionally do to see what's going on. I don't understand the logic behind which sold out titles stay on their site and which ones get removed. For example Blade Runner 2049 and Amadeus have disappeared. But King Arthur and The Green Mile still show. Those are just a couple examples of many. And IT still shows on the front marquee/banner but has otherwise disappeared.

Last edited:
I was perusing HDzeta's site as I occasionally do to see what's going on. I don't understand the logic behind which sold out titles stay on their site and which ones get removed. For example Blade Runner 2049 and Amadeus have disappeared. But King Arthur and The Green Mile still show. Those are just a couple examples of many. And IT still shows on the front marquee/banner but has otherwise disappeared.

i had asked, but they didn't answer it.

This is why I avoid websites and stick to the GBs;

First and foremost you have a point of contact in the hosts, the very same people who sort it all out for you.

Secondly, sites are never updated properly.

Thirdly, the rush and panic to buy something on a site that could crash at any moment is not for me.

Not saying some sites don't run smoothly but I trust the guys here and maybe you do pay a bit more but it's so much worthwhile imo.

This is why I avoid websites and stick to the GBs;

First and foremost you have a point of contact in the hosts, the very same people who sort it all out for you.

Secondly, sites are never updated properly.

Thirdly, the rush and panic to buy something on a site that could crash at any moment is not for me.

Not saying some sites don't run smoothly but I trust the guys here and maybe you do pay a bit more but it's so much worthwhile imo.

I agree and typically buy via GB, occasionally eBay. But I still check out the sites periodically. But because of poor site management the information is untimely and often not useful.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Status
Not open for further replies.