full

4K UHD lenti:
full

Lenti:
full

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_1.jpg

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The rush and panic to buy something on a site that could crash at any moment is not for me.
Not saying some sites don't run smoothly but I trust the guys here and maybe you do pay a bit more but it's so much worthwhile imo.
The ONLY site I've never ever had an issue with is Plain and Manta's. Nova's was a mess the first few years but seems to have got a bit better. All the rest have bugs or stuff instantly goes OOS (I'm looking at you kimchi :cautious:)

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Do any of HDZ's releases have bossing? Pretty certain the 5 I have don't. Hoping this beats Manta overall cos I've gone for this :p

I think Zeta exclusives have become more popular especially after Wonder Woman (either that or higher allocations for 3rd party sellers/GBs. I used to order direct without much issue but now the webstore will either crash or item is OOS.

I think Zeta exclusives have become more popular especially after Wonder Woman (either that or higher allocations for 3rd party sellers/GBs. I used to order direct without much issue but now the webstore will either crash or item is OOS.
/\ /\ /\ /\

THIS

These issues/critiques aren't new for them. The whole 3rd party, bulk buyers, thing aside. The site consistently crashing or freezing under high or even moderate demand is something that can and should be fixed. The inaccurate, untimely, and confusing website could also be corrected/improved. Since it hasn't been, I guess we can conclude it's just not that important to them. I am grateful for Group Buys.

Agreed their website crawls but I do not believe it has ever crashed on me. The biggest concern is with failed payments which causes an additional delay. I have ordered several times since December 2015, the most recent being WW Box set but for some reason the card I have always used was denied for EOT Box set, so was happy to see the GB here. HDZeta will say it is my bank that is to blame but I never received notification of a payment denial from my bank so I know this is not the case. I do not see why they do not have PayPal as an option unless their business model is moving to using mostly group buys.

These issues/critiques aren't new for them. The whole 3rd party, bulk buyers, thing aside. The site consistently crashing or freezing under high or even moderate demand is something that can and should be fixed. The inaccurate, untimely, and confusing website could also be corrected/improved. Since it hasn't been, I guess we can conclude it's just not that important to them. I am grateful for Group Buys.

Totally agree...At the end of the day it's about profit. They can make more money offering the items through other channels than putting their energy into fixing the Webstore

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Any idea on the final pricing yet for all the editions?
Pricing information hasn't yet been disclosed by HDzeta.

For reference, these were their online store prices for Wonder Woman releases:
* box set, US$ 109.99
* lenticular, US$ 45.99
* double lenticular, US$ 47.99

Reactions: toratora
The ONLY site I've never ever had an issue with is Plain and Manta's. Nova's was a mess the first few years but seems to have got a bit better. All the rest have bugs or stuff instantly goes OOS (I'm looking at you kimchi :cautious:)
That's odd. I have never had an issue with Kimchi's site despite having purchased a good quantity of things from them.:confused:

That's odd. I have never had an issue with Kimchi's site despite having purchased a good quantity of things from them.:confused:

HDzeta is the only site that I have had consistent issues with. Freezing, unavailable, getting bounced out, no Paypal, Security issues with credit cards. From my experience the other sites have been overall good, not perfect.

anyone watched that movie in 4K and thought like me:
wtf, how can everything look so bad & cheesy?
horses (!), superman, backgrounds, colors, fights, ...even Wonder Woman have not catched me here...:(
I liked MoS, BvsS and WW a lot but totally disliked JL
:vomit:

anyone watched that movie in 4K and thought like me:
wtf, how can everything look so bad & cheesy?
horses (!), superman, backgrounds, colors, fights, ...even Wonder Woman have not catched me here...:(
I liked MoS, BvsS and WW a lot but totally disliked JL
:vomit:

Warner wanted the movie that way, they didn't want scary and dark visuals

• Thanks
Reactions: galareta2332
I need this desperatley to keep my HDZ & DC up-to-date, so fingers-crossed I manage to get the boxset directly from the webstore this Wednesday :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.