Justice League (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 15) [Hong Kong]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: May 31, 2018
Purchase links: Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order April 20 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8) - Check your local timing HERE
Price:
$52.99 (Individual Editions) - $167.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Notes:
Print Run is 2500 units for both Domestic and International (800 Full Slip + 800 Lenti + 900 Double Lenti + 400 One Click) - Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition and 1 for One Click
Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date.

one_click_packshot_v2.jpgDLS_packshot_c8da8077-ee8d-475e-a72c-a41003d4c8da_2048x2048.jpgLS_packshot_c41f9668-f572-4dcf-b928-11d1391c39c2.jpgFS_packshot_f01dea41-201f-4f94-8237-297241d81400_2048x2048.jpg
30704762_1723052341138200_7857445623275360446_n.jpg
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing + Spot Foil
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Foil + Metal Emblem
DV-fCJHXkAAPNSy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man you gotta teach me :thumbs: Then some people will finally stop complaining.
I love seeing different concepts from people on here and like comparing ideas. When you see some images you like you can mentally shift them around to see how they might look and compare side by side also. Plus people are discussing the actual steelbook rather than the usual moaning.

They're off to a great. Prefer this much more than the WWA steelbook.

I agree, very nice alternative to what's already out there. It's a distant second to the image used by Target and their digibook, but probably my favorite artwork on a steelbook thus far.

(and congrats on your first post on HDN!)

i'm still not so crazy with the DC logo placement of their WW (let alone it's not nicely subtle like HDZeta's) especially when it has border, and this one appears to be the same thing, but i do love the art... arghhhhh

i'm still not so crazy with the DC logo placement of their WW (let alone it's not nicely subtle like HDZeta's) especially when it has border, and this one appears to be the same thing, but i do love the art... arghhhhh

Where do you think it would fit better? Kind of reminds me of a comic book where it is right now... :photo:

I'd go for this but I've already preordered the Target, Walmart, and "logo" steelbook. Money is tight, er, um, my budget....Ahhhh, who am I kidding? I'm in for the one click! Will grab HDzeta's too.

I'd go for this but I've already preordered the Target, Walmart, and "logo" steelbook. Money is tight, er, um, my budget....Ahhhh, who am I kidding? I'm in for the one click! Will grab HDzeta's too.

4d1.gif

i think at least the logo should look more subtle... but i think that won't be happening, my guess is they'd try to make consistency for all DC... so i think it'd look the same as WW...

Ahhhh, gotcha

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Don't blind buy this film. It had the potential to be superb but omg this was an absolute mess.

CGI - Crap. Please prove me wrong here. I mean they splashed $300m and couldn't even get the CGI done properly.
Acting - Crap
Fight scenes - Borderline crap.

Man of Steel and WW (to an extent) were much better than this POS.

I agree! JL was disappointing. They are nowhere near the quality of films in the MCU. As far as superhero films go, especially a team movie with some of the best known superheros ever created, I was underwhelmed and enjoyed suicide squad more!

Don't blind buy this film. It had the potential to be superb but omg this was an absolute mess.

CGI - Crap. Please prove me wrong here. I mean they splashed $300m and couldn't even get the CGI done properly.
Acting - Crap
Fight scenes - Borderline crap.

Man of Steel and WW (to an extent) were much better than this POS.

CGI was abysmal....don't get me started on the Cavill Superman moustache saga!!
Fight Scenes were OK
Acting I wouldn't say was crap at all. My issue was the injection of Whedon and his Avengers style humour. That's what made it crap for it. It just didn't work and did not suit the style of the movie at all.

It was disappointing overall and should've been so much better. Been saying it for years, DC are trying to play catch up with Marvel and have gone about it all the wrong way.

For the blind buyers, check the Youtube clip Superman fights Justice league uploaded yesterday and then decide. It sums up how bad this film is. You can view the awful third rate CGI, acting, stunt and the digitally erased moustache. Don't think these won't be noticeable on larger screens as it will only make these look worse lol.

Even movies from 2000 have better CGI.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
I agree with alot that's been said here. The movie would've generally faired better if they went the MCU route and individually introduced these characters in their own movies then brought them together in this, DC should stop trying to play catch up, they just aren't going to catch up with Marvel at this stage, no point trying, they may as well go their own way and this just wasn't it.

Where does the DCCU go from here? Who knows, you've got Clark Kent back at the end of the movie dressed like he's back at the newspaper even though if memory serves they showed a shot of the Daily Planet mourning Kent at the end of BVS. Affleck is all but done with the series, The Flash movie seems to be up in the air not to mention another take on the Joker being talked about without Leto, just seems abit of a mess. I'd say just scrap these movies off and start again but that wouldn't do justice to the good/decent movies and performances they've put out already. This film really messed the whole thing up. The tone, the plot, killing Superman to bring him back in the next movie with zero impact made the death pointless.

Alas, this steelbook looks nice, the cover anyway, its colourful, has all the heroes, what more could you want? An embossed/debossed title and a full glossy finish with those colours and this steel with be a beaut