Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: November 6, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

jl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At this rate, they may just as well replace Amaray packs with steelbooks....the whole fun of this hobby was when it was not available for every movie at every store...at least some degree of rarity and thrill of finding it...

Now that we have seen the art for the Wonder Woman steelbook I wonder if this will be the art from one of the European steelbooks as well.

Now that we have seen the art for the Wonder Woman steelbook I wonder if this will be the art from one of the European steelbooks as well.
Eenie --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- meenie --------------------------------------------------------------------------I
1540318438934.png
1540319904991.png

Eenie --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- meenie --------------------------------------------------------------------------I
View attachment 399085View attachment 399090

I know and I don't like either one. If I had to take one I would take the JL logo.

I also didn't like the "Bohemian Rhapsody" cover either. :LOL: