Justice League vs Teen Titans (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Mexico]

Hopefully sanborns gets this.

I picked up batman bad blood Steelbook the other week for £10 delivered to the UK

Reactions: Ronnie3067
@Flloydo how did you manage that mate?

It keeps dropping to half price and going back up. It's seems to be a bit more than half price now. Shipping is $64 pesos to the UK I think. But as @bloodsnake007 stated a few weeks ago either tue/ weds or weds/thurs are free shipping but I think it has to be above a certain amount. I couldn't get free shipping but when I added another item I could but then I would get custom/ import charges so I just paid for shipping on the the 1 item.

I got it when it dropped to $200 pesos

I also got batman vs Robin from there last August and it's the same as the US versions except the j card
You also get a cool sticker with sanborns (not sure if it's the case with other steels but I have with the batman animated steels)

Link for bad blood
http://www.sanborns.com.mx/Paginas/Producto.aspx?ean=7509036582311

Forgot to mention, better to open in chrome for the translate and when you place an order use the PayPal button

It keeps dropping to half price and going back up. It's seems to be a bit more than half price now. Shipping is $64 pesos to the UK I think. But as @bloodsnake007 stated a few weeks ago either tue/ weds or weds/thurs are free shipping but I think it has to be above a certain amount. I couldn't get free shipping but when I added another item I could but then I would get custom/ import charges so I just paid for shipping on the the 1 item.

I also got batman vs Robin from there last August and it's the same as the US versions except the j card
You also get a cool sticker with sanborns (not sure if it's the case with other steels but I have with the batman animated steels)

Link for bad blood

Forgot to mention, better to open in chrome for the translate and when you place an order use the PayPal button
Yes, Wednesdays and Thursdays are free shipping with Sanborns :thumbs:

Link for bad blood

Managed to get it for just over a tenner as it's dropped to 199 pesos so cheers for the heads up! I did look on Thursday, free delivery day, but it had went up to full price.

Reactions: Flloydo