Belgium
Release date: December 9, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £21.50 (Amazon) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Gloss finish, back cover and inside artwork, 1 disc edition

51WAOJ7eHBL.jpg

71rywSJsLuL._SL1330_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent them an email a couple days ago about the rush fiasco and they usually reply day after but not this time.

Yep I too have noticed that when there's a problem, you just get ignored. I emailed again this morning with "STOP IGNORING MY EMAILS!!" in red writing at the top - that got a reply, but my response to their reply and so far been ignored... again! :angry:

Yep I too have noticed that when there's a problem, you just get ignored. I emailed again this morning with "STOP IGNORING MY EMAILS!!" in red writing at the top - that got a reply, but my response to their reply and so far been ignored... again! :angry:

What a joke this company is I'm gonna send them a few emails later with the quote of taken with a twist.
I don't know who you are, you know what I want....

Would cost me £8 to send back 1st class recorded so i sent it Standard international with proof of postage, so either way i will get my money back from them or royal mail.

Be warned if you hope to claim the P+P back, I'm arguing with them now as they say they can't directly refund me the postage (£3.70) and instead want to give me credit - I told them that after receiving an open used Ex Rental copy of Rush instead of the Steelbook, I will never ever use them again! They also told me that I should have just wrote return to sender on the front and dropped in a letter box - no proof of postage, no chance!

From my proof of postage:

HMV IRELAND
Greenhills Retail Park
Greenhills Road
Tallaght
Dublin 24
Ireland

EDIT - I sent them a strongly worded email a few minutes after sending the item back yesterday and they replied today and said they are processing the refund now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali D
I have just emailed them a copy of my proof of posting and here is what I said

Dear Sirs, Please see attached file showing my proof of posting, I decided to pay for its return rather than just dropping it in a post box just in case it got lost! I also have photos of the person inside the Post Office holding up the package if these are required please let me know. Please issue my full refund immediately.

Best Regards

Ron

And yes I do have photos of the Post Office Guy behind the counter holding it up, he was very accommodating and allowed me to take a few photos of him holding my package :p:p

Ron

And yes I do have photos of the Post Office Guy behind the counter holding it up, he was very accommodating and allowed me to take a few photos of him holding my package :p:p

Ron

There. Has to be a very rude joke in there about the accommodating man holding you package! But I'm not going to be the one to lower the tone!
Oh damn think I just did!
:naughty: