Kick Ass (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 26, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on October 21, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £44.99

83C682FF-3739-4227-BC0F-D11A754FEA0D.jpeg

1C6DA6E8-4C3B-41C7-9951-E80DEA16BBF6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered, thanks for the heads up. It's really not fair though releasing 20 mins early.
That's normal with Zavvi
Most items go live 15-20 min before listed pre order time
Sometimes can be 40-50 min or more before listed time

General sale also likely will be live 15-20 min or more before 12 PM

Nah... £45 is a pass

You’ve ruined it now Zavvi & Universal

The Slip art is pretty sh!t anyway. Just the steel that stands out and I’m fine without it

Reactions: Hereticz
Nah... £45 is a pass

You’ve ruined it now Zavvi & Universal

The Slip art is pretty sh!t anyway. Just the steel that stands out and I’m fine without it
With Ex Machina selling out maybe they think they can get more?
or are they going down the route of increased manufacturing costs as an excuse..

With Ex Machina selling out maybe they think they can get more?
or are they going down the route of increased manufacturing costs as an excuse..
It’s not sold out. They have more stock coming

It’s just a greedy extra cost. Nothing more nothing less

It’s not sold out. They have more stock coming

It’s just a greedy extra cost. Nothing more nothing less
How do you know?
Lost Boys never came back in, and Poltergeist was gone shortly after release then never came back as well.
I know some people got replacements for damage but that's all it seems to happen and not actually back on sale for these popular CE atm.

It's up on the US site:

and also it shows up in the search for main site: Altho after clicking "preorder now" it leads to a messed up page. However, I still managed to add to cart somehow.

Now that is one amazing design, well done, Universal team! :thumbs: Especially the steelbook itself. Wow! And this one needed a gloss finish to work and it got one. Absolutely loving it.
Now, if you'd start to also tweak the full slips themselves a bit more regularly with spot gloss finishes (Ex_Machina counts as a first try in that direction) or partial embossing (Nobody as a first try here) where each respectively makes sense, I think we'd have a subscription for Day-1 purchases going forward. This one is such a case for sure. :drool:
Thanks - we really appreciate comments like this. We dont always get it right but we are trying!!

It's up on the US site:

and also it shows up in the search for main site: Altho after clicking "preorder now" it leads to a messed up page. However, I still managed to add to cart somehow.
showing up as 64.99 on the US site, and OH HELL NAW, (let me think about this).

Postage has gone up from the usual £1.99 as well. PO'd for now but will likely cancel nearer the time