Kick Ass (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 26, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on October 21, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £44.99

83C682FF-3739-4227-BC0F-D11A754FEA0D.jpeg

1C6DA6E8-4C3B-41C7-9951-E80DEA16BBF6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not often no. But with the way the strikes are atm and being so close to Christmas I figured £2 was worth it.
If it’s not a present I would of just waited until after. It’s kick ass, you must of seen it enough times to not forget about it. Unless it’s a present of course. And they’ve been sending all my stuff out for past 2/3 weeks as 24hr tracked anyway. Only issue was when it was strike days the next day.

Edit: slightly incorrect, some were 48hr tracked

Reactions: JinxyKatte
If it’s not a present I would of just waited until after. It’s kick ass, you must of seen it enough times to not forget about it. Unless it’s a present of course. And they’ve been sending all my stuff out for past 2/3 weeks as 24hr tracked anyway. Only issue was when it was strike days the next day.

Edit: slightly incorrect, some were 48hr tracked
I did think about that but this close to christmas you just can't guarantee how long it will take from payment to shipping and I am just a very impatient person and for 2 quid I figure balls to it, it should push to the front of the dispatch queue although I have never had next day delivery on a pre order before. They have only just started offering it again. And yeah I probably could have waited, I do enjoy watching movies in 4k for the first time though.

All those premiums you picked up are super nice btw I am holding you directly responsible for my current desire to get more premiums... :LOL:

Got it, I will post photos in a bit. I am just editing the video then I'll get my photos up too. Spoiler alert, the steelbook is nice but I'm not sure how I feel about the slip.

I mean I don't own it but the Novamedia one looks nice lol.
I don't own this, but the nova edition is for sure better lol beautiful steel. The fullslip is the best imo, even if it is a bit samey to the steel. The hit girl lenti was everyone's favourite at preorder, but the resolution is poor, so I'm glad I passed on it.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I don't own this, but the nova edition is for sure better lol beautiful steel. The fullslip is the best imo, even if it is a bit samey to the steel. The hit girl lenti was everyone's favourite at preorder, but the resolution is poor, so I'm glad I passed on it.
I really like the fuplslip too. I have actually almost pulled the trigger on it a few times now. But I mean I might have ragged on the slip a little but honestly this is a rather nice release and the steelbook is very nice in the hand.