Kick-ass (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

It's a personal choice, if you don't mind Horizontal steelbooks then get that one as it's a complete steelbook in every way otherwise get this instead, personally I dig the Canadian more but really like the debossing on Play.com H one too ;)

wow gee you've been of great help DJ :p

Im a real sucker for embossing/debossing and have sadly given into the horizontal steel's so Im open to getting horizontal steel's now. So thats not that much of an issue anymore.

Im thinking I like the UK one more.. especially the art. After finally watching the movie I wish there was a steel with Hit Girl on it as the predominant part of the steel cover art.

Tough call between these two for sure. Still undecided I guess :ohno:

I checked out some video's of both steels and I decided on the UK one. Like I said sucker for debossing :)

If I change my mind I can always sell it later and get the Canadian but the UK one I presume will get hard to get once its OOS.

Ya, I have to agree that the UK one will probably get difficult to find. I liked the artwork on this one so I ended up purchasing this one. Though only if I can justify getting both...

Kick-Ass

cakickass1.jpg

cakickass2.jpg

cakickass3.jpg

does anyone know the going rate for this? it's in stock at amazon ca,but there packaging is awful so im wondering what it would cost to get off ebay or through someone on HDN

does anyone know the going rate for this? it's in stock at amazon ca,but there packaging is awful so im wondering what it would cost to get off ebay or through someone on HDN

I like PlayStop.ca. They're a good site; used to be CDPlus. Unfortunately, they only ship to Canada and the US right now, but they're working on shipping elsewhere in the future.

Reactions: EyeSeeDarkness
Guys this will be with u in less than 3 days in standard shipping via DHL....faster than UK amazon. They always state those time frames bt soon changes after you order.

Well no 'Usually ships in 2 to 4 weeks' means they may not have any stock right now, no guarantee the order will be fulfilled.

Hmm, hope you're right :p

Just bought Kick-Ass and Inglorious Basterds for £25 :)

Amazon.ca usually do ship via DHL, at least they did the last time I ordered off them a while ago. However the "Usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks" on any amazon usually refers to stock levels as last night there were only about 10 remaining of this steelbook so it is probably being re-stocked.

I decided to order with expedited shipping. It's a bit expensive, but if it means I'm not waiting 2 months, I'm happy. It's a shame it's not 99p, like what Zavvi charge international customers :)

I decided to order with expedited shipping. It's a bit expensive, but if it means I'm not waiting 2 months, I'm happy. It's a shame it's not 99p, like what Zavvi charge international customers :)

Mate if its in stock it will 100% be shipped via dhl within 3 days.....no point paying more...i have order via standard many times and alwys had it arrive in 2-3days