Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [Korea]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 21, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Boxset (Pre-order March 31 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $129.99 (Boxset)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 700 copies - Lenti 900 copies - Boxset 500 copies
Boxset gift: ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p. Order Limit X 1

kbfulla.jpg kbfullb.jpg kblent.jpg kbbox.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.36.25 PM.png
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
One can only hope. A tad disappointed with what Nova has put together for this.
Yep, very disappointing... I was looking forward to this more than any other upcoming releases, so it's typical that it's the one Nova edition that looks rubbish. (n)

[Announce] NOVA EXCLUSIVE #11 <Kill Bill Vol.1> Pre-order.

Dear international customers
Today we are very happy to announce pre-order details for NOVA EXCLUSIVE #11 <Kill Bill Vol.1>.

1) Pre-order date/time: 31th Mar, 2017. 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9)

2) Release date/time: 21th Apr, 2017

3) Price & Print run (Total print run = 4K)
- Full slip A: 900 copies, numbered : $ 35.99
- Full slip B: 700 copies, numbered : $ 35.99
- Lenticular slip : 900 copies, numbered : $ 35.99
- One click BOX Set : 500 copies, $129.99 (As same numbered Full slip A + Full slip B + Lenticular slip)
*BOX Set GIFT : ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p
*BOX Set Order Limit X 1

4) Package details
* 2.40:1 / 1080P(FullHD)
* Audio : English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, English Dolby Digital 5.1, French Dolby Digital 5.1
* Subtitles : Korean, English, Chinese
* Region : All
* Special Features
- THE MAKING OF KILL BILL (22:02)
- THE "5,6,7,8'S" MUSICAL PERFORMANCES (05:51)
- HOUSE OF BLUE LEAVES (06:39 - COLOR Ver.)
- FIGHT! ANIMATION (22:58)
- CUT AND LOOK! SKETCHES (08:08)
- TARANTION TRAILERS
*RESERVOIR DOGS (01:36)
*PULP FICTION (02:40)
*JACKIE BROWN (02:18)
*KILL BILL VOL.1 TEASER (01:49)
*KILL BILL VOL.1 BOOTLEG TRAILER (02:33)
*KILL BILL VOL.2 TEASER (00:57)

* 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
* 7x character card
* 7x post card

Thank you.
Novamedia

I know. We are being bombarded by release fast&furious. This (NM), Machete (Kimchi), LA Confidential (Zeta), Star Wars TFA (Blufans). Gotta be selective.

Exactly Jane! I'm already in for the LA confidental and Sucker Punch. Obviously have to get the Blufans star wars and Dr. Strange! Plus just recently forked out for Shaun of the Dead, Kingsman and Warcraft boxsets....ssssooo much!

I'll jump on one of them if I can get it around £35 delivered. I don't really want to pay more than that since I have the Tarantino boxset.
Main thing I want to see before pre-order though, is what vol 2 will look like. I NEED them to compliment each other and since I only want one copy, I may have to wait since all 3 of these look so different.
Looks like they've increased the prices a bit for the rest of the world compared to the original Korean prices they quoted as the conversion rate doesn't add up....

Reactions: lgans316
Package and slips do look decent in the beauty shot for the box but that lenti is still bothering me

This, deathproof, inglorious and H8 are pretty much my fav Tarantino films with kill being first in that list and one of my all time favs anyway so I can't turn steel editions down so I'll most likely go for Slip A as I've convinced myself it's the best package but like Harry & RJ have said it would help massively of we see Vol. 2 slips

I have a feeling I'll end up loving the lenti for Vol.2 and it won't match my choice for Vol.1

Nova lentis are the best but I'm so angry with them for choosing that image but at the same time it's less o-ring lentis in my collection (don't mind the NC as lentis)

By the way... for those just wanting the key chain, it can be bought separately from certain stores, so it's not exclusive to this package. I used to see them all the time in shops, and I'm sure there's loads on eBay too. I have one somewhere and I believe @Flloydo does too. ;)

Yup, I picked it up of the bay about 6/7 years ago for £4/£5 and looks exactly like their pic of it

The O-ren comic looks cool though, kinda wish that came as the standard booklet for each editon. I think it's excessive all these box set version from all these retailers

Zeta did it right with BvS (even though i only picked up a lenti)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Oh so the special features are new then!?

Colour fight scene and extra o ren animation!

Since this was teased to begin with I have been really looking forward to it. It's a shame it's a bit underwhelming. I think this could've been a lot better. I absolutely love Kill Bill. It's my favourite Tarantino and like I said in previous posts my Zavvi ones are scratched to buggery. The lenti is cool but I dislike it's a white spine... a white spine doesn't look 'Kill Bill' like. Like most people I'd have to go with Full Slip A as it looks the better out of the lot. The steel itself is nice, I really dig it.