Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [Korea]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 21, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Boxset (Pre-order March 31 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $129.99 (Boxset)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 700 copies - Lenti 900 copies - Boxset 500 copies
Boxset gift: ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p. Order Limit X 1

kbfulla.jpg kbfullb.jpg kblent.jpg kbbox.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.36.25 PM.png
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair's fair. I don't mind the lenti, but it's a matter of personal preference. I sh*t on FA's designs constantly because a blind six year old could do better, but some people like them.

Oh don't get me started on FAs lentis. Worst in the business

Those are the Canadian Steelbook designs.....

View attachment 302041 View attachment 302042

Sword/hand/handkerchief are spot glossed....

Yeah but the zavvi ones look better (IMO) so that's why I said them - and I mean for slips - can show a lot more detail on a slip compared to a steel
We know the nova steels look nothing like those artworks so full slips and lentis of them would of worked well

Reactions: lgans316
After taking a closer look at this set I sort of now think the Fullslip art isn't so great. The overall design is still nice (love the outer box and the lenti is cool) and I definitely don't regret joining the gb since I'm a massive KB fan but I think Nova wasn't as creative with this set.

• Thanks
Reactions: rj531 and harry
Going to have to pass on this, car went in for a service and well, lets say I'm car hunting this weekend. :(
Maybe when Vol 2 is released they might package the two volumes together?

were be supposed to get invoices from the GB? or do we just pay?

I'm waiting for an invoice myself. If we're supposed to just pay where are the details??

I guess he's working on it as we speak. :thumbs:

This is a answer to ´when is the invoice coming?´:

Most likely Saturday as per the OP ( @Wreck has gracefully offered me to train in person on the new GB system), if I do it the old way then Sunday. Payments will be due within 24 hours from the time the invoice is sent.

THREAD IS LOCKED FOR INVOICING.

Be patient, I'm sure Aniv has his accountant's visor on, pencil in mouth, dutifully making calculations and preparing invoices for all of us steelbook-crazed Ninjas.

I sent him a PM about a week ago and he told to more or less to just wait that he's working on it. So we should be getting some form of communication soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv