Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [Korea]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 21, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Boxset (Pre-order March 31 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $129.99 (Boxset)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 700 copies - Lenti 900 copies - Boxset 500 copies
Boxset gift: ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p. Order Limit X 1

kbfulla.jpg kbfullb.jpg kblent.jpg kbbox.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.36.25 PM.png
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
My full slip A has been in the UK for three days now.....no movement since hitting the airport apparently

My full slip A has been in the UK for three days now.....no movement since hitting the airport apparently

Yeah, sometimes Customs take their time really. Lazy bastards :punch:. I had two orders from Korea (Nova and Kimchi) on the same flight, and Nova has arrived on Monday, and Kimchi stuck there until today´s early morning and now it´s finally in "Departure from inward office of exchang". Probably because it is a bigger box (three Lentis there :giggle:) so it took longer way through the clearance, but don´t understand it anyway, like I said, lazy b.... :)

No update for mine since the 20th at Incheon

Just a waiting game now and probably update days after I receive it lol. Hope it's not too long now though

Edit: tell a lie, just checked Royal Mail and it arrived at Heathrow on the 25th so hopefully very soon

Odd that aftership don't have that info but the Royal Mail does

No update for mine since the 20th at Incheon

Just a waiting game now and probably update days after I receive it lol. Hope it's not too long now though

Edit: tell a lie, just checked Royal Mail and it arrived at Heathrow on the 25th so hopefully very soon

Odd that aftership don't have that info but the Royal Mail does
My copy was delivered yesterday. Hopefully your copy will be delivered by the weekend.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I think it looks great and definitely suits the movie much better.

Glad I went with that now.

Thanks for the awesome pics :)

What do you think of it?

I think it's great. The texture is lovely and the blood splatter when you have it in hand is fantastic. I have a feeling they'll match this slip with Vol 2 so both would look really cool together.

I resisted in the end, glad it's sold out, I won't be as tempted, ;) hope it turns out nice for those that did go for the release. :thumbs:

How would you.

Does Filmarena hardbox have anything like u you can tell if it a from the hardbox or if it is a single version.

This ain't mine.
View attachment 308233
Nice nova did matching numbers.

Yep, very pleased that I picked the slip that I did...:drool:
Loving the fact the number ties in with the Crazy 88 too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

full

full

:coffee:The Answer to how to identified which one is which is given from the numbering stickers from the picture provided above. The lettering above the item number indicate the product.

Example:
Full Slip A: NE 011FA Limited 900
Full Slip B: NE 011FB Limited 700
Full Lenticular: NE 011 L Limited 900

No idea for the BoXset, maybe NE 011 BX Limited 500:naughty: