Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [Korea]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 21, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Boxset (Pre-order March 31 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $129.99 (Boxset)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 700 copies - Lenti 900 copies - Boxset 500 copies
Boxset gift: ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p. Order Limit X 1

kbfulla.jpg kbfullb.jpg kblent.jpg kbbox.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.36.25 PM.png
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got around to tracking my box set this morning. Turns out it should've arrived Monday, but USPS misrouted it to Saint Louis after it cleared Chicago customs. :facepalm:

I'll post some pics later today if USPS manages to find my house. :wacky:

I caved and went for the boxset, was originally going to go for fullslip A but I deceided it's one of my favorite films, don't have any other premium release of it and I do love me a bit of Nova. It arrived today, must say wasn't expecting it so soon with the announced delays, thank you Nova!!

• Thanks
Reactions: InAFalsetto
Mine box set arrived today after all and OMG is it a beauty, still don't know which of the steelbooks to open...

Has anyone else opened their boxset yet? According to Nova the inside should be lined with some kind of leathack paper however mine doesn't have this :facepalm:

This was posted by Novamedia on April 26 on their FB page:

Dear Customer,
NOVA EXCLUSIVE #11 <KILL BILL Vol.1> BOX SET production has completed. We are very sorry for the delay on the release. Recalling from our last announcement, production had many problems and we had to destroy finished products 3 times and produced them again. Moreover, we have used a high quality leathack paper to cover the inside to give better finishing to the quality. Finished products will be distributed to each online distributor and they will be delivered by this Friday. Thank you very much to all the customers who have waited for the box set.

Thank you
Nova Media.

The more I look at the Full Slip A the more I like it...however if anyone fancies a trade for it for the lenti let me know :D ;)

Received my Fullslip Type B and really like it :D However, where there is red foiling, mine has numerous parts missing :cautious: Example, on the spine and top it says "Volume 1", mine is virtually unreadable lol. The front is fine. Just the spine and top including NOVA logo. Definitely looks wrong/misprinted compared to other members pics :sorry:

Reactions: Shanester
Received my Fullslip Type B and really like it :D However, where there is red foiling, mine has numerous parts missing :cautious: Example, on the spine and top it says "Volume 1", mine is virtually unreadable lol. The front is fine. Just the spine and top including NOVA logo. Definitely looks wrong/misprinted compared to other members pics :sorry:

This is not a Zavvi thread mate. You must not complain. Sorry. :naughty:

I am sure Nova would be able to sort this out by sending a free replacement. :thumbs: