Kimchi Exclusives & Suggestion thread

Do you think there may be any chance these guys will ever take on tv series box sets?

I would love to see

Breaking Bad (obviously)
The Sopranos
The Wire
Deadwood
Mad Men

Jesus god almighty. What's with re releasing the same titles over and over and over again? Let's get a bit of variety here. Kimchi's gotta be one of the absolute worst offenders of this. I can't think of a single title they've release that wasn't a re release. Here are a few good suggestions. Transformers, the 1986 animated movie is an obvious choice. It will sell like hot cakes, but no one has thought of releasing that title. The second suggestion is Freejack, the completely awesome 80's sci fi thriller. Do you know how many people are praying for Freejack to be released in steelbook form? So there, 2 great suggestions, so stop rehashing the same crap over and over again. Seriously, who the hell would want another Thor, or Captain America, when you can have Freejack?

Last edited:
Jesus god almighty. What's with re releasing the same titles over and over and over again? Let's get a bit of variety here. Kimchi's gotta be one of the absolute worst offenders of this. I can't think of a single title they've release that wasn't a re release. Here are a few good suggestions. Transformers, the 1986 animated movie is an obvious choice. It will sell like hot cakes, but no one has thought of releasing that title. The second suggestion is Freejack, the completely awesome 80's sci fi thriller. Do you know how many people are praying for Freejack to be released in steelbook form? So there, 2 great suggestions, so stop rehashing the same crap over and over again. Seriously, who the hell would want another Thor, or Captain America, when you can have Freejack?

Relax lol i highly doubt a Steelbook release has any impact whatsoever on an another's chance of being released. I don't think it works like that. It's literally a case of don't like it, don't buy it. I like when Steelbooks get re released, I missed plays version of this which sucks cause it's one of my fave movies so loving that they're releasing a matching set

Seriously, who the hell would want another Thor, or Captain America, when you can have Freejack?
Man, I really hate to harp on this, but...
fEYoNI9.gif
;)

Reactions: harry
Could you post about in the Kimchi Exclusives & Suggestion Thread.
That way I don't have to care and I can enjoy the future release of The Raid, which is what this thread is about.
Thanks in advance! :thumbs:

Rover

I'm hoping you're being sarcastic, but I can't tell, so... Transformers animated?? If you haven't seen that since 1986 then I suggest you rewatch it and realise how ridiculous it would be to make a steel for it. Still better than Transformers 2,3 and 4 mind....
and Freejack, wow, I'd be surprised if that ever gets a bluray release, nevermind bluray steelbook

Reactions: C.C. 95
Man, I really hate to harp on this, but...
fEYoNI9.gif
;)

OK, if we are to suffer yet another Captain America, or Thor release. Can these characters be Chinese? Before you say Captain America isn't Chinese, neither is Electro, black, the Mandarin a white British guy, or Hogun the Grimm ( Thor) Japanese. So yeah, Captain America should be Chinese, it makes the most sense. But most of all I want all you Freejack Fanatical Freeks to help me get this title in steelbook form. So speak up and be heard. You know you want it.

OK, if we are to suffer yet another Captain America, or Thor release. Can these characters be Chinese? Before you say Captain America isn't Chinese, neither is Electro, black, the Mandarin a white British guy, or Hogun the Grimm ( Thor) Japanese. So yeah, Captain America should be Chinese, it makes the most sense. But most of all I want all you Freejack Fanatical Freeks to help me get this title in steelbook form. So speak up and be heard. You know you want it.
Yes! Where is my steelbook of 3 DEV ADAM?
I need my Turkish saga about Luchador Captain America Vs. bad guy Luchador Spider-Man!!
Why are these movies being ignored??!!!
image.jpg

Reactions: Ronnie3067
Dude, I'm with you, Freejack on steel all the way. Super limited, since it's a niche market, all the haters can horde the Marvel's and then we can ravage weird gems like that or Hardware or something! Where's the "Let's Start a Steelbook Distro Company for Weird Crap" thread?

However, I would straight up buy Raid/Raid 2 re-release since I don't have them in the first place as long as the cover art was awesome. Also, I enjoy Marvel flicks, but only enough to have 1 copy of the few I deem worth owning (aka not 10 versions of Iron Man.)

Jesus god almighty. What's with re releasing the same titles over and over and over again? Let's get a bit of variety here. Kimchi's gotta be one of the absolute worst offenders of this. I can't think of a single title they've release that wasn't a re release.

So there's:

Amelie
Infernal Affairs (Trilogy)
Leon
Snowpiercer
The Pianist
Perfume
Her
Dallas Buyers Club
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

And didn't they do Tangled at new release too?

That's around 50% of their releases.

Just sayin'...

Dude, I'm with you, Freejack on steel all the way. Super limited, since it's a niche market, all the haters can horde the Marvel's and then we can ravage weird gems like that or Hardware or something! Where's the "Let's Start a Steelbook Distro Company for Weird Crap" thread?

However, I would straight up buy Raid/Raid 2 re-release since I don't have them in the first place as long as the cover art was awesome. Also, I enjoy Marvel flicks, but only enough to have 1 copy of the few I deem worth owning (aka not 10 versions of Iron Man.)

OK, we have ourselves another Freejack Fanatic, besides myself. That's good news, but what do you think of a Chinese Captain America or Thor?

So there's:

Amelie
Infernal Affairs (Trilogy)
Leon
Snowpiercer
The Pianist
Perfume
Her
Dallas Buyers Club
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

And didn't they do Tangled at new release too?

That's around 50% of their releases.

Just sayin'...

Plus 4 others that were not re releases. Monster's University, Rush, Thor 2 and Frozen.

Reactions: lolwut and zoneism
Yes! Where is my steelbook of 3 DEV ADAM?
I need my Turkish saga about Luchador Captain America Vs. bad guy Luchador Spider-Man!!
Why are these movies being ignored??!!!
View attachment 134475

What?! Hell no!, who ever heard of a Turkish Captain America? That's absurd. Why would you even mention such a thing? What possessed you to come up with such a ridiculously stupid concept like a Turkish Captain America? No man, Capt's gotta be Chinese, everybody knows that.

Reactions: C.C. 95
What?! Hell no!, who ever heard of a Turkish Captain America? That's absurd. Why would you even mention such a thing? What possessed you to come up with such a ridiculously stupid concept like a Turkish Captain America? No man, Capt's gotta be Chinese, everybody knows that.
On the set of Chinese Captain America...
american.jpg