Purchase: Zavvi
Price: £14.99

01.jpg

03.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never really fancied watching this.
Supposed to be terrible I hear?

It's not that bad but then again it's not really that good either but it does have the potential for a really nice Steelbook.

The steelbook art looks okay

Terrible is a step to far . It was a fair movie less romanticism in it .

Like Dracula Untold is more on the orrigonal legand the historically accurate account .

More based on fact than myth .

Oh it's only what my dad and a friend said to me. My dad is a big historical film lover when done correct so i usually listen to him lol.

Then again I was just reading about how it didn't do too well and it's not accurate by quite a bit lol

Last edited:
The steelbook art looks okay

Oh it's only what my dad and a friend said to me. My dad is a big historical film lover when done correct so i usually listen to him lol.

Then again I was just reading about how it did and not too well and it's not accurate by quite a bit lol

It was muddy and cold not glitz and glamour .

Think the lack of the last two impacted the showing at the box office. No means a groundbreaking classic .

An alright movie . If its on I'll watch it but I would not load it up .

Reactions: Flloydo
It was muddy and cold not glitz and glamour .

Think the lack of the last two impacted the showing at the box office. No means a groundbreaking classic .

An alright movie . If its on I'll watch it but I would not load it up .

Oh is it all glitz and glamour style?
Hate when they do that to these kinds of films

Steel does look nice though.
Another I'll consider when it hits £6.99 and a code

Interesting, will have to be good artwork for me, I'm hoping one day there is a release for Excalibur 1981, now that's an an absolute classic.

Reactions: ADS1114
@Flloydo

NO it had no gliz and glamour thats why it bombed I recon .

Kira Knightly in a 5th century bikini was out of the box for to meny . Stellan Stetsgard is BRILLIANT as always .

Ohhhh gets ya. The poster looks glitz and glamour tho (like lost when everyone has clean hair etc)
Oh if it had her in a bikini I would of seen it lol

Yeah he is a good actor

Interesting, will have to be good artwork for me, I'm hoping one day there is a release for Excalibur 1981, now that's an an absolute classic.

Artwork is up. Click on link in OP

• Informative
Reactions: steelbobawny
Nice. I actually enjoyed this film very much. Need to be the directors cut though or i wont bite. It does say "the Extended Unrated Director’s Cut of King Arthur explodes onto Blu-ray’s high definition disc" but you can never be sure with Zavvi.

Never really fancied watching this.
Supposed to be terrible I hear?

If you just put aside the original King Arthur story and enjoy the movie for what it is, its actually really good imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo and ADS1114
Nice. I actually enjoyed this film very much. Need to be the directors cut though or i wont bite. It does say "the Extended Unrated Director’s Cut of King Arthur explodes onto Blu-ray’s high definition disc" but you can never be sure with Zavvi.

If you just put the side of the original King Arthur story and enjoy the movie for what it is, its actually really good imo.

I agree with @dLux

@Flloydo

NO it had no gliz and glamour thats why it bombed I recon .

Kira Knightly in a 5th century bikini was out of the box for to meny . Stellan Stetsgard is BRILLIANT as always .

Stellan Skarsgård, maybe?

Artwork doesn't look bad. Film itself is a different story.
I won't be buying it as it is not on my list, but the price looks good. Wonder why it's not £23.99 :hilarious:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
Nice looking steelbook, but I've never felt the urge to watch this movie, so it's a pass for me.

I'm maybe one of the rare, but this is a DREAM COME TRUE!!!
Yeah... I know... don't judge me... but I looooove this movie! I think it's more about the music that gives me chills every single time... in fact, when I do GB's packaging at 1h00 am, it's not rare that it's the music in the background to calm & motivate me.

And personnally, the cast is incredible!!!
Clive Owen + Keira Knightley + Mads Mikkelsen + Stellan Skarsgård + Joel Edgerton + Ray Stevenson + Ioan Gruffudd (could have passed for this one...)

Tx you Zavvi!!! Now make the steelbook GLOSS!!!