King Kong (2005) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #002) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 20, 2019
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order March 21 at 8 PM UK time)
Price: £45.99 (inc. VAT - EU customers) - £38.33 (rest of the world)
Note: Limited and numbered. 600 copies.

1552682251450.png

- Art Confirmed
- Print Run: Limited and Numbered - 001 / 600
- 4K+BD+Bonus BD - Limited Edition
SteelBook
- Blu Pack Slipcase With A Premium Finish
- Art Folder To Hold Collectable Items
- Skull Island Map (Size TBC Minimum A4)
- Captured Alive A4 Poster (As seen in the movie)
- Venture Ship Embroidered Patch
- 1 x Alhambra Theatre Ticket
- 1 x The Ruby Fruit Club Ticket
- 1 x Booklet (20 page)
- 4 x Extra Large Concept Art Cards
- 6 x Extra Large Character Cards
- 1 x Premium Envelope (For Character Cards)
- 1 x Extra thick display strut card (can be displayed either desktop or wall mounted) With Original Poster Art
- 1 x Exclusive Numbering Card
- 1 x Exclusive Numbering Sticker
- 1 x Exclusive Release Sticker

FREE GIFT - 8" Wooden Easel Display stand + 2 Clear Plastic Card Display Stands

Last edited:
Yep. Just glad you’re warming up to the fat slips. No excuses now for the FAC threads! :giggle:

Yep. Just glad you’re warming up to the fat slips. No excuses now for the FAC threads! :giggle:
I don't mind fat slips, like HDZeta size etc. They're just about perfect to me. But there's something slightly off putting with those FAC XL's :cautious: Or maybe it's just because they go OTT with them now, for like EVERY release :meh: And often mess up series of films/franchises etc that have had a classic size before, like Maze Runner, Equalizer, Alien etc... :rolleyes: Yet for example Jurassic World 2: FK they were able to continue the previous Classic trend for continuity sake?? :confused::confused:

I don't mind fat slips, like HDZeta size etc. They're just about perfect to me. But there's something slightly off putting with those FAC XL's :cautious: Or maybe it's just because they go OTT with them now, for like EVERY release :meh: And often mess up series of films/franchises etc that have had a classic size before, like Maze Runner, Equalizer, Alien etc... :rolleyes: Yet for example Jurassic World 2: FK they were able to continue the previous Classic trend for continuity sake?? :confused::confused:
XLs aren’t being used for every release, even when the release includes a WEA it’s still not XL only, or not always (see DP2). But mostly it’s the WEA releases and the stand alone ones where you see the XLs. If there’s a release where they’re including a hardbox then there at least two editions that are not XL. And they’re still making those.

CPbOfUVWcAAsdyx.jpg

:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

Hi Everybody,

We are almost there, we have all the elements for King Kong and The Worlds End in. We put just as much care, time and attention into our products as we do to our postage and packaging.

This is why a little more time is needed to get your products packed, processed and shipped, so shipping will now start on the 20th of May (Just two weeks) for both King Kong & The World's End.

We know that there are those who will be disappointed & we sincerely apologise. We will be working late on the weekend & Bank Holiday to ensure you get your orders asap.

Thanks for your continued support.

B2217FA6-9CB4-40C5-AAAF-85FE6F6F50EA.png
0DC14006-113A-45F0-AE90-FFA6882C92D8.png
4332E7AB-B1B6-4096-831E-E22080D9F762.png

Hi Everybody,

We are almost there, we have all the elements for King Kong and The Worlds End in. We put just as much care, time and attention into our products as we do to our postage and packaging.

This is why a little more time is needed to get your products packed, processed and shipped, so shipping will now start on the 20th of May (Just two weeks) for both King Kong & The World's End.

We know that there are those who will be disappointed & we sincerely apologise. We will be working late on the weekend & Bank Holiday to ensure you get your orders asap.

Thanks for your continued support.

View attachment 425314View attachment 425315View attachment 425316
This edition is absolutely beautiful! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Can't wait to own it! :hungry:
9bL9iAv.gif

I don't mind the delay! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN and DMD4k
As nice as this slip is... has anyone else been wondering why there's embossing all over the place on it? Just me? Wouldn't it have more of an effect if only part of it was embossed? Maybe there's different levels of embossing to differentiate between fur, scales, tree bark, foliage and rocks??