King Kong (2005) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #002) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 20, 2019
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order March 21 at 8 PM UK time)
Price: £45.99 (inc. VAT - EU customers) - £38.33 (rest of the world)
Note: Limited and numbered. 600 copies.

1552682251450.png

- Art Confirmed
- Print Run: Limited and Numbered - 001 / 600
- 4K+BD+Bonus BD - Limited Edition
SteelBook
- Blu Pack Slipcase With A Premium Finish
- Art Folder To Hold Collectable Items
- Skull Island Map (Size TBC Minimum A4)
- Captured Alive A4 Poster (As seen in the movie)
- Venture Ship Embroidered Patch
- 1 x Alhambra Theatre Ticket
- 1 x The Ruby Fruit Club Ticket
- 1 x Booklet (20 page)
- 4 x Extra Large Concept Art Cards
- 6 x Extra Large Character Cards
- 1 x Premium Envelope (For Character Cards)
- 1 x Extra thick display strut card (can be displayed either desktop or wall mounted) With Original Poster Art
- 1 x Exclusive Numbering Card
- 1 x Exclusive Numbering Sticker
- 1 x Exclusive Release Sticker

FREE GIFT - 8" Wooden Easel Display stand + 2 Clear Plastic Card Display Stands

Last edited:
@Mickle_89 Ha, by this logic, I'm every retailer's ambassador since I post updates for all of them regardless.

We know very well who the true ambassadors are, those who always defend the often indefensible. :LOL:

c4Vgdsg.gif

Our BluPack editions are created with the idea of displaying your purchase. Here is the canvas map replica of Kong Island framed in white (frames not included), along with the poster to the King Kong live show at the Alhambra.

Image 5-12-19 at 22.50.jpeg
Image 5-12-19 at 22.50 (1).jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
BluPack 002: King Kong 4K & The World's End are now shipping! You should be receiving your tracking number over the next few days.

Also, we have less than 5% left of the King Kong 4k BluPacks, so don't miss out!

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 22.59.17.png

Reactions: bloodsnake007
My copy arrived today. Haven't opened it for one simple reason. Are there any steelbook protectors for this one. It's wider than SCF4 from steelbook central. At least half as wide again.

It was mentioned in the bp001 thread that it was the same size as a FAC xl. If that's the case for this one too, and it probably is, then you need an SCF11.

It was mentioned in the bp001 thread that it was the same size as a FAC xl. If that's the case for this one too, and it probably is, then you need an SCF11.

I measured the set and ordered the SCF 11, it matches the measurements exactly. Once it arrives i'll upwrap the box. While I'm here any more forthcoming in this series as I haven't seen this label before?