France
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

king kong.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Still better than Zavvi and Amazon mailers.

Actually, the New Zavvi Boxes are really Good. Carboard is Thick and steelbook is in an Extra layer in the middle.
Box is extended on each side where the steelbook ends so if corners of the box gets dings during shipping, it doesn't affect the steelbook.
I am very impressed with their new Box so far. Hope they keep them and don't go back to the old ones.

Actually, the New Zavvi Boxes are really Good. Carboard is Thick and steelbook is in an Extra layer in the middle.
Box is extended on each side where the steelbook ends so if corners of the box gets dings during shipping, it doesn't affect the steelbook.
I am very impressed with their new Box so far. Hope they keep them and don't go back to the old ones.
I agree its worked very well. Its like how comic book shippers that are made specifically for that are laid out.

i dont mind what retailers use so long as they stand by it. If too many arrive damaged they will then fix that to fix the experience for the customers if they already have the mindset of making sure replacements take place. not the "how's 10% sound?" like zavvi does.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I’m hoping this WEA still comes to fruition as I’m not much a fan of the new titleless King Kong Steelbook that’s doing the rounds. I much prefer my gorgeous copy of King Kong that came out a few years ago from Zavvi but this steel from Bluecats would be make a nice matching 1 - 2 combo :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k