Kingdom of Heaven (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech Republic]

Oct 20, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
Kingdom of Heaven (Blu-ray Steelbook) [CZ]

film_20499_1.jpg

Release date: October 29, 2014.
Price:

http://www.filmarena.cz/blu-ray-kralovstvi-nebeske-sberatelska-limitovana-edice

I've had confirmation that my GB copy of this from @carllenc has been delivered after only 5 days :D:D:D:D:D

Unfortunately I won't be able to get my hands on it till the weekend :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'll post some pics in the fullness of time...... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: Real Steel
I CANNOT WAIT to receive this. One of my most anticipated steels of the year personally.

Haven't seen the full cut yet... only saw the theatrical dvd years ago, so I can't wait to rewatch the real version of this movie on blu ray.

steelbook looks absolutely perfect. couldn't look nicer!

I've had confirmation that my GB copy of this from @carllenc has been delivered after only 5 days :D:D:D:D:D

Unfortunately I won't be able to get my hands on it till the weekend :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'll post some pics in the fullness of time...... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Looking forward to see pics of it. I'm thinking of ordering direct from CZ but would cost €20 to ship. I like the front artwork but is it 'Ultimate Edition' is printed at the top? That spoils it a bit.

I wonder if there's a metallic shimmer to it like Canada's Troy or the kind of dull matte that UK's Oblivion is.