KingKongCygor's KingKong Collection :D

Aug 4, 2014
Hi guys,

Just want to share some of my KingKong collections :) And also, i want to Thanks everyone here who posted KingKong Threads and those who replied to the threads, you guys just rock! Need more Kong fans like you guys! :thumbs:

Edit : In case you are interested, i am creating a website specially for my King Kong statue / diorama / collectibles : King Kong Statue

Still haven't done arranging my Kong collections, some are still putting on the floor and some are still inside boxes... will update more photos next time :)

Cheers~ ;)

Edited : 24 March 2015 - Finally took out some time to re-arrange my Kong's statues :) 50% done, still a long way to go :D
Edited : 28 June 2015 - Probably 85% done :)

KingKongStatue1_zpsczs3d5jw.jpg

KingKongStatue2_zpsweyhnehc.jpg

KingKongStatue4_zpsreukq48p.jpg

KingKongStatue11_zps9xx3hpym.jpg

KingKongStatue9_zpsqqs4ib9v.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, 2 more years!!! Can't wait for it :happy:

For the time being, i am waiting for this sculpt to be finished :thumbs: Still work in progress but i hope it can be done before end of the year :)

my-kong-collection-jpg.135503

1384313_10151922795243617_768683318_n_zpsc5d4144a.jpg

1374815_10151922794013617_1375999630_n_zps90c89d2e.jpg

1375220_10151922794433617_1553519433_n_zps6a8deed5.jpg

1000722_10151922794218617_1173844123_n_zps87a844b7.jpg

10745034_10152748219633617_2014236554_n_zpsf951c7c3.jpg

10728654_10152748220933617_1368708374_n_zps61046725.jpg

10733682_10152748220033617_969693399_n_zps256bab31.jpg

10323061_10152341045808617_555464051_n_zps9efdf4bf.jpg
@KingKongCygor WOW!!! :OMG: I've been wanting to see this artwork of the EPIC Kong and 3 Rex fight as a statue/sculpture! :drool: I cant wait to see the finished product! :thumbs:

How much will it cost you?

Reactions: KingKongCygor
@KingKongCygor WOW!!! :OMG: I've been wanting to see this artwork of the EPIC Kong and 3 Rex fight as a statue/sculpture! :drool: I cant wait to see the finished product! :thumbs:

How much will it cost you?

Hmm, from the sculpt to the main mold to the kit + painting and shipping, i somehow expecting it would be costing me USD 5k-6k probably. The one that i am very unsure is about the mold cost, i heard it is kinda expensive. And to generate kits, factory usually demand at least 10 kits to be produced else they wouldn't do it.

Anyway, i have 2 friends that could help me to solve these issues. One is from the UK, another one is from the USA. Both are well-known and trustable in GK world :) They will help me to share the cost of the mold, etc, and in turn i will let them to sell the kits. So anyone from the USA or UK, might have chance to get it with far cheaper shipping costs :)

After this sculpt, i will continue to have the sculptor to work on other Kong's diorama like the one Kong killing the last V-rex, or Kong watching sunset together with Ann's diorama (i guess you Kong fans's wife / gf will allow you to buy it :p, Kong is so romantic!).

and yeah man, i can't wait for it to get finished too! :D :cigar:

@bloodsnake007

P/S The sculptor who is working on these sculpts are experienced and well-known for his great sculpting skills :) Here attached one of his previous Kong work. The hairs are especially Gorgeous!

943101_1383998685145186_1579697195_n_zpse7c0ad50.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@KingKongCygor And I LOVE the new pics you added to your Collection!!! :photo: It's insanely impressive! :woot: :notworthy:

Continue this AMAZING Collection my friend! :thumbs: Like you've said before, "Kong will NEVER Die!" :drool:

Thanks man! I still have many ideas in my mind and i hope to see more Kong dioramas! With the current Kong diorama projects + upcoming new Kong movie (new ideas! new dioramas!), i guess at least in this 10 years we will still seeing new Kong statue / diorama coming out :D

Let's spread the love of Kong all over the world, together~~~~~ :headphone::headphone::headphone::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Hmm, from the sculpt to the main mold to the kit + painting and shipping, i somehow expecting it would be costing me USD 5k-6k probably. The one that i am very unsure is about the mold cost, i heard it is kinda expensive. And to generate kits, factory usually demand at least 10 kits to be produced else they wouldn't do it.

Anyway, i have 2 friends that could help me to solve these issues. One is from the UK, another one is from the USA. Both are well-known and trustable in GK world :) They will help me to share the cost of the mold, etc, and in turn i will let them to sell the kits. So anyone from the USA or UK, might have chance to get it with far cheaper shipping costs :)

After this sculpt, i will continue to have the sculptor to work on other Kong's diorama like the one Kong killing the last V-rex, or Kong watching sunset together with Ann's diorama (i guess you Kong fans's wife / gf will allow you to buy it :p, Kong is so romantic!).

and yeah man, i can't wait for it to get finished too! :D :cigar:
Thanks man! I still have many ideas in my mind and i hope to see more Kong dioramas! With the current Kong diorama projects + upcoming new Kong movie (new ideas! new dioramas!), i guess at least in this 10 years we will still seeing new Kong statue / diorama coming out :D

Let's spread the love of Kong all over the world, together~~~~~ :headphone::headphone::headphone::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
@KingKongCygor Probably 5K to 6K?!?!?!?! FU**ING WOW! :OMG: That's true KONG dedication, I applaud you my friend! :notworthy: But it will be an incredible and ONE-of-a-kind work of art :drool: I truly cant wait to see the finished product! :thumbs: Keep me updated, I'm definitely interested and very excited for you! :woot:

Reactions: KingKongCygor
@KingKongCygor Probably 5K to 6K?!?!?!?! FU**ING WOW! :OMG: That's true KONG dedication, I applaud you my friend! :notworthy: But it will be an incredible and ONE-of-a-kind work of art :drool: I truly cant wait to see the finished product! :thumbs: Keep me updated, I'm definitely interested and very excited for you! :woot:

I shocked myself too when i had decided to do so :p But i was thinking someone must start it first else we wouldn't be seeing it, thus i went for it :thumbs:

I checked with a Weta sculptor (Daniel) via the wetacollectors forum before, he said Weta didn't plan to do the Kong Vs 3Vrexes diorama (they do have one for showing the idea to Universal before they decided to do the 05 movie, i guess you have seen it before?) due to complexity on various aspects when it involves 3 or more characters in one sculpt (i guess it was about packaging+shipping, weight, etc issues rather than sculpting issue, since their sculpting skills are really great).

Definitely will keep you posted man :thumbs: When there are updated photos, kindly give comments too, so we can do necessarily adjustments before it is finished, the target is to make it as good as possible! :cigar::thumbs:

• Helpful Post
WOW!!! :OMG: That's shaping up to be your most impressive Edition! :drool: I can't wait to see the finished product! :thumbs:

I BOW to you @KingKongCygor :notworthy: Keep these updates coming my friend! :woot: KING KONG LIVES!!!!!

Hi @bloodsnake007 :happy: Thanks for the nice words :) Definitely will update it here, how can i not when here has one of the most ultimate Kong fans @bloodsnake007 !!! :thumbs:

Got to make this diorama epic, i am collecting opinions and see how we could make it as good as possible :) The eyebrow area will be adjusted from "M" shape to be more straight shape, after checking more Kong's reference pics we found out that Kong's eyebrow area rarely become M shape and mostly stay almost the same no matter he is shouting / roaring or angry :)

Imagine when the 3 vrexes are done and Kong has hairs and they are being putting together... that would be very COOL :) :thumbs: (Ann Darrow too!)

• Helpful Post
Hi all! Just want to share my dedicated website for my King Kong statue : King Kong Statue (no content yet but i will be adding in content slowly :))

I will try my best to take some better photos and write some contents / reviews for each of the statue i have... when i have time :) Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post