KingKongCygor's KingKong Collection :D

Aug 4, 2014
Hi guys,

Just want to share some of my KingKong collections :) And also, i want to Thanks everyone here who posted KingKong Threads and those who replied to the threads, you guys just rock! Need more Kong fans like you guys! :thumbs:

Edit : In case you are interested, i am creating a website specially for my King Kong statue / diorama / collectibles : King Kong Statue

Still haven't done arranging my Kong collections, some are still putting on the floor and some are still inside boxes... will update more photos next time :)

Cheers~ ;)

Edited : 24 March 2015 - Finally took out some time to re-arrange my Kong's statues :) 50% done, still a long way to go :D
Edited : 28 June 2015 - Probably 85% done :)

KingKongStatue1_zpsczs3d5jw.jpg

KingKongStatue2_zpsweyhnehc.jpg

KingKongStatue4_zpsreukq48p.jpg

KingKongStatue11_zps9xx3hpym.jpg

KingKongStatue9_zpsqqs4ib9v.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all! Just want to share my dedicated website for my King Kong statue : King Kong Statue (no content yet but i will be adding in content slowly :))

I will try my best to take some better photos and write some contents / reviews for each of the statue i have... when i have time :) Thanks!
@KingKongCygor Impressive! :woot: Thanks for sharing your website with us! :notworthy: I seriously cant wait to see the Kong vs 3 V-Rex Diorama! :photo: :thumbs: That piece will be unlike any other! :drool:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: KingKongCygor
@KingKongCygor Impressive! :woot: Thanks for sharing your website with us! :notworthy: I seriously cant wait to see the Kong vs 3 V-Rex Diorama! :photo: :thumbs: That piece will be unlike any other! :drool:

Thanks a lot my Kong buddy @bloodsnake007 :drool: Without you i wouldn't be able to push myself to start the website! At least i know there is you on hidefninja (and the rest on hidefninja too) who loving Kong and would visit the page! :D :thumbs: Yup! Can't wait for more progress update! My guess is within 2-3 weeks we might see some new photos, hopeully! :cigar::thumbs:

http://www.kingkong.my

Thanks a lot my Kong buddy @bloodsnake007 :drool: Without you i wouldn't be able to push myself to start the website! At least i know there is you on hidefninja (and the rest on hidefninja too) who loving Kong and would visit the page! :D :thumbs: Yup! Can't wait for more progress update! My guess is within 2-3 weeks we might see some new photos, hopeully! :cigar::thumbs:

http://www.kingkong.my

The site is looking awesome, man! And that custom statue!!! :drool:

Awesome articles, bud! Not only do you have great taste, but you're also quite talented! :thumbs:

Really Thanks and appreciate for the kind words @tridon !!! :)

Btw, i found a really cool website, you guys can check this out (better using PC).

Left button to control the angles. Right button to scroll left and right. Middle button to zoom. :)

King Kong : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/marmoset-viewer-fanart-kingkong

Main page : https://www.artstation.com/artist/ishikawa_cg (lots of cool 3D sculpts that you can view from any angle!)

Hope all bros here are doing well!

Some new King Kong movie's photos are out on the net, based on the Kong skull in the photos, it looks like Kong will be a lot bigger in the new movie. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing tho... we will see!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hope all bros here are doing well!

Some new King Kong movie's photos are out on the net, based on the Kong skull in the photos, it looks like Kong will be a lot bigger in the new movie. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing tho... we will see!
Hello @KingKongCygor! :woot: :thumbs: So happy to see you back on here! :)

KONG will have to be bigger to fight against Godzilla! :ohno: Cant wait to see official photos! :photo: I'm just happy to see MORE Kong! :cool: But Peter Jackson's version will ALWAYS be the greatest! :notworthy: :drool:

• Helpful Post
Hello @KingKongCygor! :woot: :thumbs: So happy to see you back on here! :)

KONG will have to be bigger to fight against Godzilla! :ohno: Cant wait to see official photos! :photo: I'm just happy to see MORE Kong! :cool: But Peter Jackson's version will ALWAYS be the greatest! :notworthy: :drool:

Hey man! :D Agreed! I love the 2005 version so much too! It really completed almost everything missing in the original movie. And Kong looks so handsome and cool in 2005! :)

I hope in the new movie Kong and Godzilla can team up to fight a more scarier / evil new monster! Imagine Kong throw the monster to the sky and Godzilla do the next attack with it's fire! It is a combo!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hey man! :D Agreed! I love the 2005 version so much too! It really completed almost everything missing in the original movie. And Kong looks so handsome and cool in 2005! :)

I hope in the new movie Kong and Godzilla can team up to fight a more scarier / evil new monster! Imagine Kong throw the monster to the sky and Godzilla do the next attack with it's fire! It is a combo!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
A tag TEAM against other Monsters would be AWESOME! :woot: But I really want to see them 2 have an EPIC and destructive fight! :hungry:

Something like this would be incredible! :thumbs:
Godzilla-vs-King-Kong-by-Charlie-Layton.jpg

A tag TEAM against other Monsters would be AWESOME! :woot: But I really want to see them 2 have an EPIC and destructive fight! :hungry:

Something like this would be incredible! :thumbs:

Agreed man!!! :D Kong has speed and strength and excel in short range fight, while Godzilla has far stronger defensive ability (with his ultra super thick skin) and fire attack and it's tail sweep. Really hard to judge who would win!!! (Altho my heart is toward Kong, lol!!!)

Btw, did you guys see the leaked footage of Kong's full skeleton? It is like 10-15X bigger than the Kong in 2005 version :wow:

Hi guys!!! Long time no see and it is 2016 now!!! Wish everyone is doing great and has a great year ahead!!! :)

I would like to share some updated photos of the King Kong VS 3 Vrexes diorama statue :D Loveeeeee Kong!!!!

FG6LB9W.jpg

kOJJGDL.jpg
@KingKongCygor Hello Kong Buddy! :thumbs:

WOW!!! :OMG: Epic update my friend, thanks for sharing! :notworthy: This piece is gonna be GLORIOUS! :woot: :drool:

• Helpful Post
@KingKongCygor Hello Kong Buddy! :thumbs:

WOW!!! :OMG: Epic update my friend, thanks for sharing! :notworthy: This piece is gonna be GLORIOUS! :woot: :drool:

Hey @bloodsnake007 my Kong buddy!!! :drool:

Once it is finished it will become my grail :D I will put one on my working table and one inside my collection room :drool:

Will have another small update before end of March. The sculptor is sculpting the female char and will put it on Kong hand :)

Can't wait to see how it looks when the second and 3rd V-rex being adding to the scene!!! :cigar::joy:

Long time no see guys! Hope everyone is doing well!

Have you guys watched the latest Kong : Skull Island's actors / actresses' interview together with some acting scenes? I can't wait!

Btw, today i wanna share my new Kong's addition :)

I didn't realize this diorama is so damn detailed and big too! Love it :)

LzEu76g.jpg

Long time no see guys! Hope everyone is doing well!

Have you guys watched the latest Kong : Skull Island's actors / actresses' interview together with some acting scenes? I can't wait!

Btw, today i wanna share my new Kong's addition :)

I didn't realize this diorama is so damn detailed and big too! Love it :)

LzEu76g.jpg
@KingKongCygor AWESOME! :woot: Congrats on getting this gem! :drool: I've been wanting to own it for quite some time... someday I might! ;)

Take care my friend and never stop Kollecting! :notworthy: :thumbs:

• Thanks