Kingsman: The Golden Circle (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #93) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 31, 2018 (Standard) - February 7, 2018 (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (FAC)
Group buy: carllenc
Notes: 750 copies

25487314_1624140214369615_546001431893131057_o.jpg

film_23771_1.jpg
film_23771_2.jpg

23334211_1569395703177400_8291631313363853001_o.jpg 23275502_1569395699844067_2388839433927967072_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The steelbook is really putting me off this one.

But I have the FAC edition of the first movie. :ohno:

Should I move that on and try an pick up the first film from Manta and go with Manta for the sequel also to have matching sets????

Getting rid of the first FAC for Kingsman would be a mistake IMO. It is not because you have the first movie from FAC that you absolutely need to collect the 2nd movie from them. I have many random Kingsman editions for the first movie which I won't necessarily pick up the sequel by the same retailer. I go with beautiful releases and if they happen to be from the same retailer than great, if not you still have a nice collectible for the first movie in your collection.

But if you can get the edition for Kingsman by Manta to own is ''Fullslip B'' :drool: Superb WEA Steel and the slip has superb finishes touches it is done to perfection, really bad ass Fullslip.

So let me get this right you pay 1026 czk then another 424 czk if you want the 4K disc inside ? ...... So 1450 czk for the UHD edition !

Nearly £50 yikes !

Last edited:
The item page says it contains the UHD BD too!!! Why it need to be paid separately??? This is absurd!!!

It is on the item page, it has 2D Full HD BD and UHD BD, two has different specifications!!!

@apsmith21 Why is this? The gb fee is not enough plus?

Btw, the item price is 899, NOT 900 czk, be accurate! That is extra 1czk!

Do not come with excuses, you cannot talk it out, unless Filmarena is irresponsible and lazy to make decent item page!

The item page says it contains the UHD BD too!!! Why it need to be paid separately??? This is absurd!!!

It is on the item page, it has 2D Full HD BD and UHD BD, two has different specifications!!!

Do not come with excuses, you cannot talk it out, unless Filmarena is irresponsible and lazy to make decent item page!
http://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ra...steelbook-limited-collectors-edition-numbered

its listed as a 2D listing not UHD. The mockup even lists the UHD as optional

Group Buy Pricing are not the same as ''Retail Pricing'' from FA. 899CZK is the price if you purchase direct from filmarena webstore.
2 Disks configurations are listed on FA website for ''information purpose'' ie: the 2D + UHD(Stated as Optional from the beautyshot)

There is no mention that it includes the UHD

Screen shot 2017-12-19 at 1.37.16 PM.png

Last edited:
OMG! You see not so far (and buy irresponsibly every stuff, even it looks bad). Sorry for this!

Oh, and the WWA design looks sh*t, ugly!!! Sorry, but much bigger fans and collectores sharing my oppinion since all design was public on some specific site.

Scroll down!!!!!

Filmarena team is LAZY to write a decent item page, so they put every info into the description!

Look back at "Spider-Man - Homecoming" versions!!!

So, if I use the search for specific language oe subtitle, I will find nothing, because the team is LAZY, and might be "irresponsible" too a little bit.

So, why would they write the final specifications in the description, and upload the approved "design" of the package, if it would not be true???

Because they are lazy to make a proper item page? I really doubt they putting up wrong description, when their first market place, the HDN is started the "gb", aftet their executive staff oe I don't know who else approved it.

So, HDN is pretty okay with this 1 czk difference by a year, after hundreds of products. There is the "gb fee", we pay it for reason. Please, DO NOT charge more! There are fans who cares about it, even it is little.

I bet "you guys" cares about it too, if you look at a full year.

Merry Christmas to the hard working staff of HDN (and not at all to Filmarena)!

Group Buy Pricing are not the same as ''Retail Pricing'' from FA. 899CZK is the price if you purchase direct from filmarena webstore.
2 Disks configurations are listed on FA website for ''information purpose'' ie: the 2D + UHD(Stated as Optional from the beautyshot)

View attachment 349770

Look at this!!! Mr. Blind!

They wrote everything in the descripton, they have 3 discs on the picture, but only Blu-ray 3D in the item page!!!

They are F ing LAZY! I told you, turth hurtz, Filmarena team just DOES NOT wants to know it, because they have a pretty good money from HDN gb and from their website too!

http://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ra...steelbook-limited-collectors-edition-numbered

View attachment 349770

OMG! You see not so far (and buy irresponsibly every stuff, even it looks bad). Sorry for this!

Oh, and the WWA design looks sh*t, ugly!!! Sorry, but much bigger fans and collectores sharing my oppinion since all design was public on some specific site.

Scroll down!!!!!

Filmarena team is LAZY to write a decent item page, so they put every info into the description!

Look back at "Spider-Man - Homecoming" versions!!!

So, if I use the search for specific language oe subtitle, I will find nothing, because the team is LAZY, and might be "irresponsible" too a little bit.

So, why would they write the final specifications in the description, and upload the approved "design" of the package, if it would not be true???

Because they are lazy to make a proper item page? I really doubt they putting up wrong description, when their first market place, the HDN is started the "gb", aftet their executive staff oe I don't know who else approved it.

So, HDN is pretty okay with this 1 czk difference by a year, after hundreds of products. There is the "gb fee", we pay it for reason. Please, DO NOT charge more! There are fans who cares about it, even it is little.

I bet "you guys" cares about it too, if you look at a full year.

Merry Christmas to the hard working staff of HDN (and not at all to Filmarena)!

LMAO! :LOL::LOL::LOL: