Kingsman: The Golden Circle (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.63) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: February 22, 2018
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti (Pre-order on February 2 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $70 (One Click) - $34.99 (Full Slip or Lenti)
Group buy: Hosted by cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Note: Total Print Run: 3,000 - Full Slip: 1,400 - Lenti: 1,600
One Click will be made as same Numbered Cards (300 copies)

26907443_2224834197743785_3432305512410709521_n.jpg26993878_2224834191077119_1811051646399980529_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The lenti is going to be gorgeous, but I just can't bring myself to purchase that horrible steel. It's a shame, because I have no doubt that this lenti will be amazing.

• Thanks
Reactions: RMA and Punker76
Considering that hardly anyone seems to like the steel, plus the fact that Planet of the Apes isn't doing that well, how fast do you figure this will sell?

The lenti is going to be gorgeous, but I just can't bring myself to purchase that horrible steel. It's a shame, because I have no doubt that this lenti will be amazing.
Feel exactly the same.
Absolutely detest the steel and no way am I spending 50 bucks just for the lenti.
I mean not even a frickin booklet!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Have to admit that both the lenti and the fullslip looks very tempting, but I think I'll pass on this and wait for the WEA version

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Fullslip looks awful with all that print and I'm sure there must be a good reason for that famous Mark Twain quote on the back . . . lenticular slip however looks lush indeed with its excellent front layout and gorgeous colours.

Puzzled why a regular cheap slipcover is being used instead of the more substantial and more rigid slipcase (but maybe that's usual for these guys ?)

Lenti will go great with this delightful - but unloved - Illustrated Art steelbook . . . a steelbook which most people would like to see buried if not in the ground then at least in a slipcase.

This will take quite a while to sell out especially the Full Slip. 3,000 is a far greater print run than demand.

That's sad.... I like the artwork for these boxed versions but you still get that crappy cartoon image on the steelbook itself. When are these morons going to stop ruining potentially solid packages with "mondo" garbage? I've only seen two mondo steelbooks that deserve applause - and dozens of horrible designs.

• Thanks
Reactions: satanclaus