Kingsman: The Golden Circle (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.63) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: February 22, 2018
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti (Pre-order on February 2 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $70 (One Click) - $34.99 (Full Slip or Lenti)
Group buy: Hosted by cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Note: Total Print Run: 3,000 - Full Slip: 1,400 - Lenti: 1,600
One Click will be made as same Numbered Cards (300 copies)

26907443_2224834197743785_3432305512410709521_n.jpg26993878_2224834191077119_1811051646399980529_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag @harry! I do prefer the lenti to the fullslip. The layout reminds me of the Blade runner lenti. I must admit I don't hate the Steelbook as much as most people do! Lol.:)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Pretty disappointed as the lenti has been stuck on the slip so clearly lop-sided :(

I'm reluctant to complain as my account got blocked the one and only time I did (I was merely wanting to return the wrong item for a new one...)

Can see the pic's on the link

What do you guys think? Am I just being fussy....?

Last edited:
Pretty disappointed as the lenti has been stuck on the slip so clearly lop-sided :(

I'm reluctant to complain as my account got blocked the one and only time I did (I was merely wanting to return the wrong item for a new one...)

What do you guys ? Am I just being fussy....?

For me that‘s a clear „no-go“. Nothing more to say.

What do you guys ? Am I just being fussy....?

I hate it, when lentis arent glued correctly ...most blufans releases have this problem
kimchidvd's customer services sucks big time, still waiting for 2 replacements. that's why I decided to buy only movies I really love.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
I hate it, when lentis arent glued correctly ...most blufans releases have this problem
kimchidvd's customer services sucks big time, still waiting for 2 replacements. that's why I decided to buy only movies I really love.
am usually OK with a minor scratch,dent, nick, etc but this time its really bothering me.

I'll attempt to message but wont hold my breath.

thanks for your advice/opinions guys

• Thanks
My lenti card was also glued unto the slip off center. Do they do that by hand? If so, mine was glued on by an older, myopic person with the shakes.:mad:
I’ve had a few premiums from kimchi and others where the lent8 is a tad off, but none as bad as this.

Not hearing back either :( messaged requesting suggestions *sigh*

• Thanks

[...]

What do you guys think? Am I just being fussy....?

No, you're not. This is a glaring quality issue that you should "complain" about at Kimchi and receive a replacement slip.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Agreed, on both counts.

Don't give up. My last CS inquiry took some months before it was finally handled. Not a good outlook, I'm afraid... hopefully he'll do better this time, with your inquiry.
Luckily we get longer to claim with PayPal (not that gives Tony excuse to be so slack...if Manta can offer superb CS why can’t Kimchi at least do better ... )