Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
1.gif

500 copies

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
I have to say, this has been some exciting reading. I like this site! If I knew how to add a gif it would be when Scotty says "I like this ship! You know, It's exciting!".

Last edited:
Got my copy from the bd forum GB and I'm really dissapointed (n):(

20160328_173644.jpg

20160328_173720.jpg 20160328_173810.jpg 20160328_173819.jpg 20160328_173822.jpg 20160328_174255.jpg 20160328_174442.jpg 20160328_174051.jpg

Front full of scratches and the side reminds me of pictures from Steelarchive Spring

Got my copy from the bd forum GB and I'm really dissapointed (n):(

View attachment 230301

Front full of scratches and the side reminds me of pictures from Steelarchive Spring
I'm sorry to say but that looks awful! EEK! How unlucky... :dunno::bag: Are the scratches on the lenti itself or just the shrink wrap? If you move the shrink, do the scratches move too... ?

Reactions: harry
I'm sorry to say but that looks awful! EEK! How unlucky... :dunno::bag: Are the scratches on the lenti itself or just the shrink wrap? If you move the shrink, do the scratches move too... ?

Can't tell for sure, some of the scratches are really deep tho..:(
It was my first Blufans GB. Don't they check their products befor dispatching them? :mad:
This ruins the whole OneClick, not sure if I can live on:dead:

Can't tell for sure, some of the scratches are really deep tho..:(
It was my first Blufans GB. Don't they check their products befor dispatching them? :mad:
This ruins the whole OneClick, not sure if I can live on:dead:
That's a real shame and I'm sorry to hear that :ugh: Regarding Blufans QC, it's not the best to say the least and I myself have suffered minor discrepancies with them but those were more corner ding related and/or defects to the steel itself.

With yours, it's blindingly obvious from the outset there's something not quite right... :rolleyes: Are you planning to open it to have a thorough inspection? Hopefully, the majority of noticeable marks/scratches will just be to the shrink wrap itself... :angel::thumbs:

That's a real shame and I'm sorry to hear that :ugh: Regarding Blufans QC, it's not the best to say the least and I myself have suffered minor discrepancies with them but those were more corner ding related and/or defects to the steel itself.

With yours, it's blindingly obvious from the outset there's something not quite right... :rolleyes: Are you planning to open it to have a thorough inspection? Hopefully, the majority of noticeable marks/scratches will just be to the shrink wrap itself... :angel::thumbs:

I keep all my premium Steels sealed..
But this one is far from premium with all those scratches.
That puts me in a dilemma :ugh: