Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
1.gif

500 copies

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
This whole "the other site" and "shall not be named" is ridiculous and childish. You can say BD forum just like you say HDN.

They credit us when HDN breaks the news on sthg first and vice-versa. Linking to group buys on other forums is not allowed and is a general rule adopted by all forums.

Time to grow up folks.
I think the probably is stemming that we cant say blu-ray with the dot com at the end. Thats the only way I ever refer to that site. HDN is an acronym for the name of this site. BD forums is not an acronym in any way for the other site and they in no way advertise their name as that. They advertise their name in their company image with a dot com at the end.

Its just annoying to not be able properly refer to another website by name. Every time I attempt to call the site by name Its blocked from my post as if I had dropped the F-Bomb. I think not being able to refer to something directly by its name just because it has a dot com on the end is the "childish" policy that "needs to grow up."

I mean no disrespect to HDN or our hardworking mods but calling long time members childish because they poke a little fun at an outdated policy is ridiculous.

Now cue the likely deleting of this post by the mods.

Me too @AlienKing... :naughty:;) But it's still the exact back fullslip art as FA which IMO, remains THE version to own for this awesome movie... :drool: I do like Blufans Lenti though, looks like the colours really POP! :woot:
It IS basically the FA!:LOL: But it will be interesting to see it in hand and see if the lenti effect with the colors is worth it. Because, really, that is the only difference.

I think the probably is stemming that we cant say blu-ray with the dot com at the end. Thats the only way I ever refer to that site. HDN is an acronym for the name of this site. BD forums is not an acronym in any way for the other site and they in no way advertise their name as that. They advertise their name in their company image with a dot com at the end.

Its just annoying to not be able properly refer to another website by name. Every time I attempt to call the site by name Its blocked from my post as if I had dropped the F-Bomb. I think not being able to refer to something directly by its name just because it has a dot com on the end is the "childish" policy that "needs to grow up."

I mean no disrespect to HDN or our hardworking mods but calling long time members childish because they poke a little fun at an outdated policy is ridiculous.

Now cue the likely deleting of this post by the mods.
Thank you for saying this! Exactly what I had in mind. If there's no fire, there wouldn't be smoke.

It's really sad to see these awesome releases from blufans everytime knowing that I can only get them on the bay or that I must register on the BD forum.

It's really sad to see these awesome releases from blufans everytime knowing that I can only get them on the bay or that I must register on the BD forum.
There's actually a GB in the premium section of the forum hosted by @Wreck for this, Chappie, American Sniper and MI-5... No need to go to the bay or BD if you were a "Premium Supporter" here on HDN... ;)