Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I should've grabbed this. It just looks incredible.

Yes if you can get your hands on one it is worth it, no matter how beautiful the pictures are, nothing compares to the sheer beauty of the quality of the copy in hands. To open it and see all the beautiful quality package is just breathtaking, I hope you can get your hands on one well worth it

Yes if you can get your hands on one it is worth it, no matter how beautiful the pictures are, nothing compares to the sheer beauty of the quality of the copy in hands. To open it and see all the beautiful quality package is just breathtaking, I hope you can get your hands on one well worth it

Thanks. I passed on it because I still haven't seen Kingsman and I don't like spending cash on movies I haven't seen yet, but this really does look great. I doubt I'll ever get it, though. Karel's GB prices are awesome... after-market prices are not.

@tridon, yes indeed after prices are awful, when you watch them movie make sure you watch the

Uncensored Version that clocks at 2:08:44(129min)

They are almost all Uncensored but make sure you pay attention to this detail if not you will miss the full movie experience.

Reactions: tridon
@tridon, yes indeed after prices are awful, when you watch them movie make sure you watch the

Uncensored Version that clocks at 2:08:44(129min)

They are almost all Uncensored but make sure you pay attention to this detail if not you will miss the full movie experience.

Good tip! Thanks! I look forward to it. :thumbs:

Reactions: Actarus
double check though and press info when movie starts to see the ''time line on the tv'' and make sure you see it goes until 2:08:44 just in case,

but other than that no problem and hope you enjoy it, I am due for a second watch :)
Wait, if i understand, they remove the church scene ?!?

To me Kingsman belongs to top 5 movies from this year and I have now seen it three times, once in theatre and twice on blu-ray. FilmArena truly picked a great film for their awesome steelbook set and it was such a pleasure opening it.

My favorite part in the whole movie is the church scene :LOL:

It is kinda bad for those in the US and Canada who dont have region free that they will get censored version.

I got the Vudu code from a buddy so I can watch it now. I combined shipping so I have to wait but the U.S. Ultraviolet Digital copy clocks in a 2:08:44 if that helps anyone.

I got the Vudu code from a buddy so I can watch it now. I combined shipping so I have to wait but the U.S. Ultraviolet Digital copy clocks in a 2:08:44 if that helps anyone.

Would I miss a scene if I play the disc on my PS4 from the US?

The PS4 that the disk was used to be tested on was from europe and was Uncensored.

since yours is from the US, we don't know until someone will test the disk on one form North America. So unless you test the disk on it and see which run time it will be, we won't know.

The PS4 that the disk was used to be tested on was from europe and was Uncensored.

since yours is from the US, we don't know until someone will test the disk on one form North America. So unless you test the disk on it and see which run time it will be, we won't know.

Hmm okay. I'll test it out once I get it and comment back here unless someone does it first.

Reactions: RabbitChen